An Iconic Alert!

Kazak

First Post
The adventure isn't over lads and lasses. We've found a new gnome to DM for us. GnomeWorks is willing to take up the baton, so drop by the OOC thread for more information.

And feel free to negotiate ale, whore and treasure rates as ye see fit.

Last edited:

Deedlit

First Post
"Well, though I don't exactly like your new DM(Too many wounds from his slapping me all the time.), I wish you all the best of luck, and hope everyone except Mialee is back.(Who decided to let a grey elf represent our race anyway?) Best of luck to almost all of you.

Alhandra

First Post
Deedlit said:
"Well, though I don't exactly like your new DM(Too many wounds from his slapping me all the time.), I wish you all the best of luck, and hope everyone except Mialee is back.(Who decided to let a grey elf represent our race anyway?) Best of luck to almost all of you.
I, for one, DO hope Mialee comes back - who else but that big elf-brain could muster misfits like us into a finely-tuned battle-weapon?

well, other than myself, of course. :eek:

Naull

First Post
Hey, watch it!

"No disparaging remarks about my sister-in-magic. She is a tough, spell wielding wonder. I'll gladly have her watching my back at any time."

Tordek

First Post
Ugh elves... it's al soft brain no brawn within miles. And I'm not even starting about them drinkin'.. Man ever seen an Elf try some reeel Dwarven ale? Hahahaha

Tordek bends over coughing of laughter and short of breath.

Ooohh Tordek lad, please stop yor' killin' me! Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Last edited:

Naull

First Post
Ohh-Pretty!

"Wow Kazak, that is a very beautiful crystal that you have there. I like, I like. I don't suppose it could help you locate our missing comrades, do you?"

not meant as sarcasm, she is serious.

Tordek

First Post
Tordek has been cleavin' Ocs a whole day himself and thinks it time to go to bed before the Dwarf will cram out more of that Dwarven nonsense racket...

Kazak

First Post
Re: Ohh-Pretty!

Naull said:
"Wow Kazak, that is a very beautiful crystal that you have there. I like, I like. I don't suppose it could help you locate our missing comrades, do you?"

"What, Rurik? That's me psicrystal. He's a good lad, but as stubborn a cutter as ye'll find anywhere."

Remove ads