• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

An Iconic Alert!

Tordek

First Post
Tordek would like to see a cleric... and wonders if the other Iconics could get active so they can get the adventure on and going!

Mialee

First Post
Let them mock elves all they want, Naull. I may be an elf. I may not have enough strength to knock over a house of cards on a windy day.

However, I could burn that silly looking beard right off Tordek's puckered face from across the room.

I think the boys will see who the real warriors are, Naull, once we get started...

bends to greet Kazak

Hello, Kazak! I haven't seen you in a good long time. I must say, I've missed the level of professionalism you exhibited in our other adventure. I look forward to working with you again, despite my record for saying hateful things about psions. Do forgive me.

Alhandra

First Post
Hey, Mia - what happened to that booty we claimed in the last adventure?
Of course, in my case, it was a divinely-placed weapon of Faith, but that's just the way it is with us "Chosen" types....

Naull

First Post
Naull chuckles at Mialee's remark

"I think Tordek will come to realize what an asset you are, and hopefully, that will change his opinions on elves. Comrades are comrades, regardless of differences. I'd hate to see him without the beard. T'wouldn't be the same."

Kazak

First Post
Mialee said:
Hello, Kazak! I haven't seen you in a good long time. I must say, I've missed the level of professionalism you exhibited in our other adventure. I look forward to working with you again, despite my record for saying hateful things about psions. Do forgive me.

Hello lass, good to see ye again. It wouldn't be the same without yer battle plans. And ye needn't worry, even I found Ialdabode somewhat creepy. I think it's a telepathic trait.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads