D&D 5E Anna Meyer has just Put out her Latest Greyhawk Map Update

Aldarc

Legend
I know she is the Greyhawk (or Flanaess) Goddess of Cartography, but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see her map-making skills applied to other settings, namely the Nentir Vale.

Scrivener of Doom

Adventurer
If anyone downloads these maps safely, please post about it. I don't trust links like this, personally, and some reports of malicious software linked to the bit.ly domain.

I mean the maps on Meyer's site are linked to "bit.ly". So, if someone downloads and scans the maps files, please let me know and thanks.

I downloaded one of the maps. None of my devices works anymore. I have no electricity in my house. I think I am stuck in a time warp.

Damn you, bit.ly!

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
I downloaded one of the maps. None of my devices works anymore. I have no electricity in my house. I think I am stuck in a time warp.

Damn you, bit.ly!
Guess you should have listened to me, huh? ;)

If you are in a time warp, GO BACK, GO BACK to before you downloaded anything, at all, ever. In fact, you can go back to before you ever got online and don't.

Then you will be safe, and the rest of us will feel better knowing you are safe. ;)

Her Greyhawk maps are just amazing. I'd love to see her do a Forgotten Realms map in the same style. She could do it around c. 1370 DR, or do a present-day version and just use the old info to areas that haven't been updated yet.

wow, that is one incredible map. And... while looking around on it, I noticed that Ghazal, a fortress I created for a Dungeon magazine adventure back in 2E days, is right there in the Bright Desert. I'm guessing that a lot of the named stuff on there that I didn't recognize come from other such adventures, or newer sources I haven't seen. She really did a lot of research on this one...

Azzy

ᚳᚣᚾᛖᚹᚢᛚᚠ
wow, that is one incredible map. And... while looking around on it, I noticed that Ghazal, a fortress I created for a Dungeon magazine adventure back in 2E days, is right there in the Bright Desert. I'm guessing that a lot of the named stuff on there that I didn't recognize come from other such adventures, or newer sources I haven't seen. She really did a lot of research on this one...
Yeah, there's a lot taken from even obscure sources. She's been helped in her research by a lot of people on Canonfire (as well as others) in the attempt to make the map include everything from an official source (as well as some well-regarded fan sources). There's even stuff from the Living Greyhawk campaign.

Yes, I gush. :D

HarbingerX

Rob Of The North
Yay! I still have my old 576CY maps from the days she had it hosted on a torrent, but it's great to see her giving this version another update.

Remove ads