Another day in the Tavern

Marksman

First Post
Slithe gets another confused look on his face

"Who said that?Was that Yuri?No,I've had enough of your potions..."

He turns towards where he thought Kat was...

"What just happened?"

B

BarbedWings

Yuri smiles, then he realizes what he must convey to Leenaria.
"I must warn you, you will actually have, two, masters. I am not one, but two beings as one, constantly fighting for control, always battling for the right to own ones mind, I do have a nuetral state, but onlly when both sides of my mind are weary of such a war. I am unpredictable and dependable. Trustworthy and tricky. Adventure is something we both like, but the forms of it vary. This is my warning, and the choice is one i give to you, it is not my right to decide your fate, friend."

Yuri orders two more drinks, a wine, and some water.

Kathryn_aka_Kat

First Post
Kat shoves the potion into Slithe's hands.

"There was a sudden bright flash. You blew a hole through the table. You fell over. You looked like you were dying. You looked dead. This is a supposedly healing potion from your sortof friend. Up to you if you take it, but I can't do anything that I know of to help."

She gets up and moves back to the bar, motioning to the golem.

"Another glass of wine, BeeGee. Please!"

She pays and takes a long slow sip.

L

Leenaria The Pixie

She thinks a minute on his words, but smiles to him nonetheless, "I do want you to be my master! I am willing to deal with any side of you that shall show forth! I am happy that you.. er.. both of you like adventures!"

She flew to his cheek and kissed it, though to him that probably felt like air brushing against him. Flying to his shoulder she rests there with a proud, beaming smile.

Marksman

First Post
Feeling the vial thrust into his hands,Slithe turns to where Kat apparently is,giving her a stare,or at least he thinks he is.

"I don't think I need this.The last potion of his I took knocked me out cold.Who's to say this one wouldn't do the same?I can't trust that crazy...friend?I just met him.He means well,but...

Slithe doesn't realize Kat move to the bar,so keeps talking as if she's there

"...I don't think he's right in the head.And by the sounds of this,and past expierience,I think I was dead.That's another reason my parents set me up to be a Cleric among Clerics...and by the way,if I was generalizing earlier,about Drows and all,it's only because I am yet to meet one who hasn't tried to slit my throat!"

B

BarbedWings

"Ahh, it is good to be accepted. Ok I will lead you."

Yuri smiles in happiness. His mnd once again wanders to far off places, of waves and sand, of trees and wind. His heart yearns for adventure.

"I beleive some excitement awaits us in the near future..."

((OOC man, i would really like to post the adventures we might have, but not here, should I start a new thread? The adventures of Leenaria and Yuri?))

L

Leenaria The Pixie

She smiles, "Lets rest before heading out shall we? I need rest from flying so much!"

She then flies down to the crook of his arm and sits there.

(ooc: starting a new thread would be cool, whatever you decide on the name let me know! :) )

K

Kami no Kenshin

The door swings open. Standing framed in the doorway is a short Asian man wearing a battered but well cared for gray kimono, and a long black cloak. His long black hair is pulled back from his face into a severe pony tail, and he carries a Katana and Wakizashi tucked into his belt. He is covered in numerous scars, and has thick calluses on his hands that mark him as a warrior. He closes the door against the chill, and walks over to the bar.

Food, and a hot cup of tea, if you please. He drops a few coins on the table, and takes his bowl and cup over to an out of the way table where he proceeds to eat.....

L

Leenaria The Pixie

The pixie turns to look at the man who just entered the tavern and then turns to smile at Yuri.

B

BarbedWings

"Yes, rest is good. As is wine, and visiters. All of which we have the pleasure of indulging today."

Takes several sips of his wine, enjoying it thoroughly.

"Now my stomach hungers for more than Ale and wine. Lets have some dinner, or lunch, or whatever one might call it, but let it be fit for two kings!"

Asks for food, and much of it, then leans back once again in his chair, waiting.

Remove ads