Another day in the Tavern

L

Leenaria The Pixie

She takes another bite of bread while watching him pour the stuff into his soup.

Leenaria looks sympathetically toward him, "What is it that you are looking for Master Yuri? Perhaps I could help you?"

B

BarbedWings

"I doubt it, thoughtful one, although I do appreciate your concern. I wish to find a remedy to fuse the two minds I possess together. Such things are unheard of in most lands, I hope only most."

He sighs, takes a deep sip of his drink, then changes attitude. He realizes that life is not all about aceiving what you want, but appreciating what you stumble upon, maybe his defiancy is a rare opportunity for wise insight.

"Maybe..."

He mutters after taking another long, slow sip of his wine.

"Leenaria, what do you want to do with your life?"

L

Leenaria The Pixie

She smiles real big and answers with one word, "Adventuring!"

Leenaria thinks a moment, "Well, since you are my master then I wish to follow you Master Yuri. Anywhere you go, I go! There is no wauy to seperate us, well there are two.. but I don't like to think of those."

She sighs, "I am tired of being small, let me change so that I can eat and not worry about picking up things that are heavier than I."

She flies to the floor beside the table, and she then seems to grow many times her size, where she now stands 5 and a half feet tall, her wings had melded with her skin on her back. Though the dress changes to fit her new size. She smiles to Yuri then begins to eat some more bread and looks around for some fruit.

She takes a bit of bread, then sits down next to Yuri.

B

BarbedWings

"Amazing, are all of your kind bestowed with such an ability? Or is it a trait you possess?"

Yuri sits awestruck at the transformation that just took effect.

L

Leenaria The Pixie

She smiles at him, "It is something that belonged to my tribe, but now only I have that ability. It is something that comes natural to me, though I often forget it." She looks around the table and picks up Yuri's cup and drinks from it with a smile, "Hope you didn't mind.."

B

BarbedWings

"No, no go ahead..."

Yuri stammered, suddenly breaking his stare as not to be rude.

L

Leenaria The Pixie

She smiles seeing him stare, "What is Master Yuri? Have you never seen anything like that before or is it my looks? Oh.. my looks are terrible aren't they?"

She looks down at herself and suddenly begins to fidgit

B

BarbedWings

"No, no, you're... beautiful. It's just in the customs of my peple, a stare is considered... rude. We gentlemen must keep our manners."

Yuri offer's Leenaria another drink, and begins on some bread of his own.

L

Leenaria The Pixie

She smiles and takes another drink, "Thank you Master Yuri. Well, I'm glad my looks aren't displeasing to you." She smiles at him again then picks up some fruit and eats it.

Remove ads