Another day in the Tavern

O

Obsidianjaerc

Replies to the half dragon in Draconic

The tongue of the great ones is refreshing. I am an elf , white hair , and a would be friend. Do not subjecate yourself blindness from such accidental means. Drink and you will be protected in you sleep.

Jaerc turns to Re'shak

Do not threaten me ddear Re'Shak. admit to yourself you are inferior and leave me by. Shakiel (elven for drow).

Marksman

First Post
Slithe smiles at the use of his language,feeling relief to take a rest from common...

In Draconic-"My the blindness?It is my fault,I'll admit...and it has happened before...it's better than being dead,I always say!You see,I'm a bit of a fluke.There might be a cure for it out there somewhere,but until then I gotta be careful...for whenever I use my Breath of Lightning,I get the adverse effect of life-draining preportions!As I said to Kat,my parents put me with those clerics for a reason.

Now then;about that drink...if you could point it out to me,it would help a bit..."

L

Leenaria The Pixie

She hears someone speaking in a wierd language, she turns to look at the person then turns back to Yuri, "Master Yuri? What is it that they speak? I've never heard such a harsh sounding language."

B

BarbedWings

"Tis' most likely Slithe's native language, those of the dragons. I am not fluent in this speech, but I can recognize it. I would do much better speaking with angels from planes unkown. That language is like music to weary ears. One word can soothe you and to hold a conversation is very enlightening."

in celestial- "What do you think, Leenaria?"

Marksman

First Post
Hearing Yuri's statement in Celestial,Slithe turns away from his conversation with Jaerc for a moment to listen in...

In Draconic-"Celestial?Hmmm..."

He then turns back to where he thinks Jaerc is,smiling as much as he can...

In Draconic-"I can speek that,just not very well...it's kind of hard to prenunciate,especially with my cords..."

L

Leenaria The Pixie

Leenaria listens to Yuri, awe struck. "Master Yuri, that language is very beautiful." She, for a moment, seems to smile and go into a world of her own. She stays like that until hearing the Draconic tongue, "Such a harsh tongue that is.."

She smiles to Yuri then takes another sip of his drink.

Kathryn_aka_Kat

First Post
Kat shakes her head over the confusions.

"Slithe, by the drink, Jaerc means the potion that will, supposedly, heal you but put you to sleep for a while. He's saying that he will guard you, so you shouldn't worry about being unconscious for a time."

"But as I said, it's up to you whether or not you prefer being blind for a week to being put at such a disadvantage. You've only just come, you've only just met him and the rest of us, so I can see that you might not be so willing to trust your safety here. And, of course, some of those here are certainly not to be trusted. Or, rather, can be trusted to act in ways harmful, not helpful."

She doesn't even bother to glance at Re'shak, just makes a wry face into her wineglass as she takes another sip.

Marksman

First Post
Hearing Kat,Slithe turns in her direction...

In Common-"I know for a fact that no mere magic can cure this blindness...it'll wear off in a little while,but I know that by all means it is uncureable"

Slithe's smile fades to a dark,frustrated look that he tries to hide behind the remnants of his cloak.He turns back to Jaerc,and after saying a few curse words in draconic followed by some apologizing,heads to a table in the back of the Tavern,tripping several times along the way,to sit down facing a corner...

(in Draconic,to self)-"Bad memories...must escape...blade is not the answer...not another massacre...bad men,they were...no bad men here..."

A tear builds in the corner of his eye and slowly goes down his rough features and onto the table,where he rests his head and tries to forget his past...

L

Leenaria The Pixie

She smiles to Yuri, but that changes when she felt a tear. She frowns and becomes sad, "Please forgive me a moment Master Yuri. If you don't want me to be over there long, just grab my arm and I shall come back over."

She walks over to Slithe and gently places her hand on his back. A feeling of love creeps through him as well as happiness. She does this in hopes of helping him not to be sad.

B

BarbedWings

"You are your own, Leenaria. I shall not control you, such actions would be an abuse of leadership. I shall only lead you, not make you my slave."

Yuri smiles at his own sarcasm, then watches what devolopes of the situation.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases