• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Another day in the Tavern

L

Leenaria The Pixie

{ooc: Its okay :) }

She whispers to Yuri, "Master Yuri, I may seem brave on the outside, however on the inside I'm quite frightened!"

B

BarbedWings

Yuri whispers back words of enlightenment and encouragement.

"Do not be afraid. No one is going to hurt you. If something happens I will defend you. And remember, fear is a mortal emotion, a state of mind. I suggest you leave the two to sort things out on their own, and if one dies we can send him to a healer. I beleive I do agree that many things should not be solveed with such violence, but putting yourself in the way oof such danger is not wise. But if things get out of hand I quite capable of defending you and myself."

He reaches into his packpack and detatches what looks like a modified crossbow; the center 'barrel' enlarged, the stock increased in size, and instead of having two peices of wood protruding from the end, it has four. THe bolts Yuri took out were also wquite interesting, each one shaped like a regular crossbow bolt, yet on the end were tube-shaped thin bottles of glass filled with differant colors of substances.

"But I really hope I don't have to kill anybody today."

J

Jkmcar4227

A Stranger at the Tavern

:r:
A smirk starts to form on the mages face and he says if anyone is going to be killing anyone its going to be me.And if anyone gets in my way i would be glad to destroy them too!
As the mage sees his fow draw out a weapon he laughs and says do you really think archery can defeat me..lol
The mages eyes grow red and fire starts to pour from his hands"Im sick of stawling i will kill all of you"!
As the mage is powering he feels a painful stabbing feeling in his chest.He looks down and finds a strange arrow there...

B

BarbedWings

((OOC uhhh I hope i didn't just shoot you... I don;'t know if u r still on the 'controling other characters' bit but... if i did just let me say look at waht kat said and, if u are the least bit mortal your kinda screwd...))

"I don't want a fight with anybody. Take your rage elsewhere; believe me, there are those such as I who would harm you only in defense, then there are those whom would tear your throat out with their bare hands for enjoyment."

Yuri motions to the darker section of the tavern.

Marksman

First Post
After Leenaria's spell wears off,Slithe seems to shift into his bothered mode again...until an enlightening expression appears on his scaled face...as if he remembered something...

"THAT'S IT!!!"

He sits up in his chair and starts to mumble something in an ancient dialect of Draconic...when he finishes,there is a bright flash of light.When the light dims,his eyes seem to fade back from a piercing white to there pupiless,radiant green...

(In Draconic,to self)-"That old cleric taught me more than he thought..."

He starts to look around,finally able to see again,and sees the potential fight going on at the front.Not knowing the situation,he pulls out his longbow and a Bodkin arrow and positions himself right over Yuri's shoulder.

(Whispered,in Yuri's ear)-"What are we aiming at?"

((OOC:Welcome,Jkmcar4227!!ISRP can really help one's writing skills...hope you have a good time in the tavern!P.S.-if you didn't read back to see what everyone looks (or in leenaria's case,looked...)like,my character,Slithe,is a Half Dragon cleric,who stands a tall 6'7'',and is currently wearing Banded Mail...His defining feature is that his head is that of a Bronze Dragon,making him very intimadating...but he's a nice guy...if Lawful Nuetral is nice...))

L

Leenaria The Pixie

She nods to Yuri, "Thank you Master Yuri." She steps so that she is now behind Yuri and Slithe for protection. Her emerald eyes keeping their gaze on the fiery mage, never leaving site of him.

She beings to whisper unintelligible words, and if it works the mage will feel inner peace and happiness.

B

BarbedWings

Yuri chuckles at slithe's words.

"Nothing, yet, friend. However, be on your guard."

Marksman

First Post
Slithe shifts around where he stands to get situated

"Good...I don't wanna fight here,but if it's needed,I am getting kinda bored...and lust for battle..."

L

Leenaria The Pixie

She looks horrified at his words, "...lust for battle.."

Leenaria could handle it no more, with a whispered word, she returned to her small size which includes her beautiful butterfly-style wings. She flew over to Yuri and alighted on his shoulder very close to his neck. She made sure her wings didn't tickle him.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads