• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any interest in a co-DM?

dogowar4750

First Post
Hi Everyone,

Is there anyone out there who might be interested in helping me run a game as co-DMs? Basically, I am a good creative writer and fair DM, but I am not super conversant with all the rules for 3E D&D. I can bring an NPC to life, but it takes me an hour of page-flipping to run a round of combat. Even in PbP, I just don't have enough spare time to make it work. If there is someone out there who is a rules guru, and would be interested in helping me review character sheets, and run combats, skill checks and other bits of rules mechanics, I think it could be cool. I'm flexible and easy to get along with. I thought it would be fun to run a published mod, like Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil, or something like that....but this too is open to negotiation. Any takers??

Could you run your descriptions on an epic level?

If you could, I'd be very interested in taking you up on your offer.

I'm a Munchkin/Rules Lawyer at heart, and I have decent ideas as per encounters and similar, but I'm a tad bit sparse on giving my NPCs and descriptions of locales a certain depth.

We're just starting out, but you can look at some of the characters in the Rogue's Gallery (Title for the game is 'Sealed in Blood') and if you're interested I can email you the stats and short description of a few of the NPCs I've created.

Just tell me if you're interested :)

dogowar4750

First Post
Sollir,

Wow, you do indeed have some interesting characters lined up there. Unfortunately, I think the whole thing may be a little bit over my head. I don't even own the Epic Level Handbook. The offer is appreciated, but I'm afraid the epic thing isn't quite what I'm looking for.

I really just need someone to do the rules-lawyerin' (and maybe map-making as well) for the game I'd like to run. Of course, that doesn't mean I wouldn't be open to input and suggestions as well. Anybody else out there think this sounds like fun?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads