Any word on when new Fantasy Age Core Book is to be released?

Aldarc

Legend
I'm curious to see any redesign of the stunts, and access to them. 'You got Stunt Points, now it's time to take 5 minutes shopping through 20+ options' never struck me as the wisest design approach.
In the Playtest, Stunts were broken up into Basic Stunts (i.e., Basic Combat, Basic Exploration, Basic Social, and Basic Magic). There are about ten basic stunts of each type. There are also Class Stunts, which are more advanced ones. Characters get access to all the Basic ones, but the Class ones are gated, with characters getting to choose one at certain level intervals.

Greg K

Legend
@Aldarc , Thanks. It looks like Fantasy Age (and Modern Age) will join my main systems for non-Superhero games along with Savage Worlds, True20, and, maybe, both Fantasy Craft and Spycraft.
Now, if only I had the extra money to pick up some of the Age System books from the GR sale. :(

Last edited:

Rogerd1

Adventurer
@Aldarc , Thanks. It looks like Fantasy Age (and Modern Age) will join my main systems for non-Superhero games along with Savage Worlds, True20, and, maybe, both Fantasy Craft and Spycraft.
Now, if only I had the extra money to pick up some of the Age System books from the GR sale. :(
They allow low level superheroes too by working on game level toggle, by having powers costed in a particular way.

Remove ads