Anyone else have a bad experience with RPGshop.com?

Steel_Wind

Legend
Byrns said:
I understood and accepted the shipping cost (I'm in Canada), I was just disappointed it took so long for the refund, and that I had to ask\remind them about it.

UPDATE: I recieved an email from Alan at RPGshop, and he resolved the issue right away. Thanks Alan and James! :D

-Bryan

As a matter of interest - what did they charge you for shipping after the refund?

Len

Prodigal Member
Steel_Wind said:
As a matter of interest - what did they charge you for shipping after the refund?
When I ordered some dice from RPGShop, they charged US$25.00 for shipping and refunded US$20.65. That was a small package. A book would cost more.

They shipped via US Post/Canada Post, which is lots cheaper than UPS (unless UPS has reduced their extortionate "customs brokerage" fees - I gave up on them years ago). Canada Post delivers to the nearest postal outlet, which may or may not be more convenient than UPS.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
My only gripe with RPGshop is that they require a credit card to be attached to your PayPal account to place orders, even though you have the appropriate funds in your account. But otherwise, I'm sure they're very, very nice.

Ravenknight

First Post
I´ve been using RPGshop several times and the service and shipping have always been outstanding. Only trouble is that the swedish customs made me pay taxes för my mastermaze sets.. :(

tensen

First Post
Morrus said:
Just to remind me (my geography's a bit rusty)... what's that sea called between Canada and the US?

I believe there is a temporary hole that sucks things in and regurgitates them afterwards.
I can send something to freelancers in UK and freelancers in Canada at the same time... and those in UK many times get it first.

Of course it could be that there are a lot of gamers in the customs staff that sample all our materials first. :)

JimAde

First Post
Morrus said:
Just to remind me (my geography's a bit rusty)... what's that sea called between Canada and the US?
The Great Lakes.

;)

Actually there are shipping companies in Milwaukee and Chicago with names like "Acme International Shipping" that never leave the great lakes, but since they ship to Canada they get that spiffy "international" in their name. :D

EvilBen

First Post
Just the thread I was looking for...

I am currently trying to get someone at RPG shop to e-mail me back!

I was missing an item from my last order and 4 e-mails and a phone call later I havn't heard from anyone.

rpghost can you get someone to e-mail me please? I really like shopping at RPGShop, but if I can't get this resolved, I'll be seriously bumming and not repeating my buisness.

:(

EvilBen

Order No. 36596 for reference.

Remove ads