Anyone have experience with Sony VR

I've got a PS5, and I'm looking to try VR, but finding trustworthy reviews is hard, particularly since my computer/electronics knowledge base is low. Anyone have experience in this area?

GreyLord

Legend
I can't even GET a PS5, much less see how the VR (originally made for the PS4) works on it.

PS: That said, I was lucky enough to get an Xbox Series X and an Xbox series S, but alas, no PS5 as of yet.

FriendlyFiend

Explorer
I really enjoyed my time with PSVR - Moss, Wipeout, Resident Evil, Beat Saber, Superhot, Astrobot Rescue Mission &c were great fun. The graphics can be a bit grainy in some titles but you quickly forget that as you get immersed. The headset is very comfortable. The cables can be a bit of a pain but not a problem most of the time.

I can't even GET a PS5, much less see how the VR (originally made for the PS4) works on it.

PS: That said, I was lucky enough to get an Xbox Series X and an Xbox series S, but alas, no PS5 as of yet.
I was very lucky; my PS4 died and I realized that PS5 was hard to come by. A day or two later I checked on Amazon just on a whim and a independent dealer had ten units for sale ay 300% the list price. Still was worth it.

Remove ads