D&D 4E Anyone know a Pro-4e site?

Celebrim

Legend
So far as I know, this is it.

But, if you announce a thread for 4e fans to discuss something without criticism, I'd imagine most of us 'haters' (as we've been dubbed) would happily stay out and let you party.

Provided of course we 'haters' don't become the actual topic of the discussion rather than the 4e game.

ZombieRoboNinja

First Post
If you just don't want to hear the gloomy Gusses for a while, put them on your ignore list. There are really only a few people on this board who are consistently anti-4e, and even fewer who will disparage anything they see with no decent justification; most of the anti-4e people who are left here are those who are willing to have rational discussions about their opinions. (My ignore list only has one name on it, in fact.)

Peter said:
The thing is, I love 3e too. I have run my best and favorite campaigns under 3e. But Man, I am so excited to be running and playing 4e when it comes out.
This, it would be nice to just chat about the positive without in ending in a discussion about verisimilitude and/or gamism- If someone posts a 4E scoop it is only a short time before someone is downing the scoop for destroying his/her suspension of disbelief. That is a fine discussion but I would like to talk about how best to use the new rules without having to defend them.

celebrim has the right of it .Enworld has a very pro-4e rep make your on thread most of us anti-4e folks are happy to stay out and civil as long as we dont become the topic.so make you a joy for 4e thread and state in it that its only for talking about 4e no negative stuff and you should be just fine.

Tewligan

First Post
hennebeck said:
I'm looking for a website that is Pro-4e.
Someplace I can get excited about the new edition without having to hear alot of negativity.

I understand that ENWorld is a place for discussion and discussions presumably need both sides.
Does anyone know of a place with just the "Yay for 4e" side?
I'm pretty sure that if such a site existed, it would be legally obligated to confront Dragonsfoot in a fight to the death. I'm not sure how websites can fight to the death, but them's the rules.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
Piratecat said:
...or post near the top outlining the rules.
I did that and when I got upset that everyone was crapping in it you not only told me off but supported everyone else's right to crap on my thread.

Tewligan

First Post
Kzach said:
I did that and when I got upset that everyone was crapping in it you not only told me off but supported everyone else's right to crap on my thread.
Are you talking about your poll? The one that listed an option for disagreeing with you?

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Kzach said:

In your quest for positivity, I suggest you leave that bit of past in the past.

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
Kzach said:
I wouldn't mind something like this as well.

Quite frankly, I'm tired of hearing from people who don't like x, y, z. For some reason, they always seem to be the ones that insist on being heard whether you want to hear what they have to say or not.

The only suggestion I have for that is that you do have an ignore list. This is especially useful if you're noticing that it is a small-ish group that is continually detracting from your enjoyment of the site here.

Remove ads