• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone Willing To Run Kingmaker? (Full)

Scotley

Hero
I was just looking at the Rogues' Gallery because I was curious about Axios' new character and I discovered that we seem to have a bit of a mixup with ability scores. Jaux (no longer in the game) and Prince Liam (now Selc's character), and now Grayson seem to have been built with 25 pts, while Pixie, Brondellion, Rhote, and Kyria are built with 20 pts, which is what seemed to be the more consensus level. This is not particularly difficult to change, in any case, but it is something that needed to be pointed out before we actually hit combat.

Yeah, re-reading the OOC thread, the consensus back in July seems to have been 20 point buy.

Scotley

Hero
Grayson looks pretty good. Some of your calculation still include a dex bonus you no longer have, but otherwise fit for duty. I'm having a week from hell, but want to get moving again in the next day or so. The original hook for this adventure is that our Prince has a charter to pacify the wild lands here abouts. The other characters are in someway tied to the prince either through service or illegitimate half sibling status or both. How can we work Grayson in? We can assume he was always along with the others and is at the trading post.

Axios

First Post
I'll get the calculations corrected. As far as to if I was with the group from the get go or if I'm in the Inn. Personally I was thinking of being hired on from the get go but I'm open to anything. Now for the explanation of why I just showed my face could be that I was simply running late, killed some bandits in my travels or such, and walk into the Inn just before the group goes to sleep for the night.

Grayson's background is simply that he wants to help reclaim the Stolen Lands and bring justice to the bandits in the territory. Along with trying to bring civilization to the savage lands, being a paladin of Abadar and all.

Kaodi

Hero
Perhaps we could just say your were occupied with your own thoughts and did not feel the need to add anything to the conversation when we reached the Fort.

Or we could pretend you have taken the place of Jaux in our minds and that you said things with similar effect to what he said.

Whichever is fastest is best though I think. I just want to get to the part where we kill things are take their stuff, ;) . (Well, what I really want to get to is the city building, but that is a long ways off in the future at this point, given the speed of most PbP games.)

Axios

First Post
I think I'll go with the Jaux replacement idea, seems to be the easiest of the options. I'll look over Grayson and make sure everything is good to go.

Kaodi

Hero
You know, what is really sad is we are probably not going to get to kingdom building for like a year and a half at least and I already have a plan to cover the entire initial building phase, hehehe...

Scotley

Hero
You know, what is really sad is we are probably not going to get to kingdom building for like a year and a half at least and I already have a plan to cover the entire initial building phase, hehehe...

Sounds like motivation to get some posts up!

Kaodi

Hero
So, uh, non-spoilery question about the future here fr you guys: When the time comes, are we going to be building our kingdom the logical roleplaying way or the mathematically advantageous way?

Remove ads