Anyone Willing To Run Kingmaker? (Full)

Red Knight

First Post
I've done some and I know your fighting the bandits at the start of the game. I'll look over the current active players and see what you have currently. I just have some finishing touches on the ranger for Leif's game and then my animal companion to go.

Red Knight

First Post
So I have some 'downtime' since Leif's game will not launch for several days, most likely, which is not a problem for me. I have two ideas for a character if you'll still have me. The first is following in lines of your paladin player but taking on a ranged aspect maybe. The other is either a zen archer or heavy hitting melee monk type.

Scotley

Hero
I don't know how much you know about Kingmaker, but basic idea of the adventure path is clearing land in some unclaimed territory and setting up your own kingdom over time. Any of those characters are fine by me. Do note that we are losing our Paladin and Druid. So there is a bit of hole in the Divine area.

Red Knight

First Post
You sir are twisting my arm *shakes fist free*! Hehe, not a problem man. I just found a hungry ghost monk/master of many styles build that looks really awesome but I'll pick up the divine slack.

*Edit: I'll play a paladin similar to the one already in play, oathbound and all. He'll sport a take no prisoners kind of attitude.

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
How are things coming along, [MENTION=6705220]Red Knight[/MENTION]? We are about to set out from "home base" into the wilderness. Would be a good time for you to get in.

Red Knight

First Post
I was originally going with a paladin but I'm thinking cleric would be just as good if not better due to the versatile nature of the class.

Kaodi

Hero
I will certainly not be one to begrudge having someone who can fight and heal, :) . That means too that it will be safe for Brondelleon, our absent druid, to fade into the background until such a time as HolyMan sees fit to return.

Remove ads