• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone Willing To Run Kingmaker? (Full)

Scotley

Hero
Okay gang. I have a new found superpower. As a supporter of the ENWorld Kickstarter of sufficient generosity I have not only earned the shiny new 'defender of the breach' badge under my avatar, but also the ability to open and close game threads I start as well as edit and delete not only my posts but yours as well. Muhhahahahahahah.

Anyway, the threads for this game were started by Mazzoli as I was not the first DM for the game. If there are no objections I'd like to open some new threads and move the game over to them so that I can use this wondrous gift should the need arise. I promise to only use my powers for good like a proper superhero. If nobody objects I shall do this in a couple of days. I will give you a little time to chime in.

You can read about said power here:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...uot-Kickstarter-Backer-How-to-use-your-reward!

Last edited:

Remove ads