• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Aquaman Actor to play Ollie in Smallville

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Huh, so we get him being stranded on the island (there was a newspaper blurb about that in the first episode, I think), then coming to Smallville for some reason. Cool. The mentions I've seen say he's there for several episodes instead of just one.

Heh. Maybe for the final episode, they'll get all the JLA representatives together :) Too bad we'll probably never see Bruce. Stupid liscencing.

Klaus

First Post
From what I read over at CBR, Oliver will be showing up in about 7 episodes, as is in the process of contacting powered peope about joining a formal venture for the good of manking (i.e., JLA). Seems odd for Oliver (the true rebel of the JLA) to be the one to form the League.

Were the show not called "Smallville", by we'd be seeing Clark trotting around the world (or at least the US), helping people in secret and meeting tons of DC characters. We could even have Chloe go along.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Klaus said:
Were the show not called "Smallville", by we'd be seeing Clark trotting around the world (or at least the US), helping people in secret and meeting tons of DC characters. We could even have Chloe go along.
Yeah, but we're seeing less of the small Kansas town and more of Metropolis. It should have been called Metropolis already (even though Clark is not attending Met U).

Klaus

First Post
The thing is, for the disguise to work, he would have to be away from those who knew him as Clark Kent as he was growing up.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Klaus said:
The thing is, for the disguise to work, he would have to be away from those who knew him as Clark Kent as he was growing up.
Logically yes, but in the Superman mythos, even Lois couldn't recognize Clark and Superman are one and the same.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads