• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Are you sick of the Swordcoast?

Are you sick of the Swordcoast

generic

On that metempsychosis tweak
There is one in the AL adventure season, but I'm not aware of one in the book.
Ah yes, that's what I'm remembering. So, my initial thought (I always second-guess myself) was correct. I have played in some of the CoS AL adventures, but, remembering what's in the copy of CoS on my shelf, you're absolutely correct.

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
Wait, what about Chult?

And Out of the Abyss, and Curse of Strahd. Those are only tangentially tied to the sword coast.

I'd love for some Al-Qadim stuff myself, but I bet the farthest this product or a new book gets us is maybe Rashemen/Thay in the East. Maybe Vaasa/Damara.

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
The southern continent on the other side of the world from the Sword Coast is called Osse. Really? Osse? Maybe that's short for "Osse-trailia..."? Sometimes the parallelism of D&D-type fantasy worlds to Earth is a bit much.
(Golarian does not get a pass here...)

generic

On that metempsychosis tweak
The southern continent on the other side of the world from the Sword Coast is called Osse. Really? Osse? Maybe that's short for "Osse-trailia..."? Sometimes the parallelism of D&D-type fantasy worlds to Earth is a bit much.
(Golarian does not get a pass here...)
Or better yet.

Osse = Aussie.

So, it's literally a mis-spelled slang term.

Okay.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
I want to explore other settings, and most of them are of my own design. That said: I would love for WotC to re-issue the World of Mystara, updated for 5E.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads