Arguments and assumptions against multi classing

G

Guest 6801328

I have been trying to figure out a paladin/swashbuckler that is plausible. I am a big fan of the old movie Captain Blood, with Errol Flynn. Blood is clearly and honorable man bound by his ethics, so that sounds like an Oath to me. He is made into a swashbuckler through circumstance. I just need to work out with the DM how to get him into a situation that takes him from Paladin into Swashbuckler. In the movie it was being wrongly convicted and sold into slavery. That's ok for me, but that means the group would have to be in on it also, unless I leave the group for a while.

Luke Skywalker?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
"And whoever said whirled peas, I dont know what they are. "

When i make them, it invilvoes butter, evaporated milk or heavy cream, a bit of salt and garlic and possibly mushrooms.

While i find them quite tasty, i cannot fathom how they are so popular among beauty contest contestants because so many of them say they hope for whirled peas when their QnA section comes up. maybe its the fasting thing and they are ready for the post-pageant chow down.

Your post here is virtually invisible to some. Here’s why, and how to fix it.
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?348563-Dark-Text-on-a-Dark-Background-Tutorial

Greg K

Legend
T

Since 3e it is impossible to actually be a MC PC in game mechanics terms at 1st level, but that doesn't take away the concept of having been trained from a young age to have the abilities of two (or more) classes; it just means that you cannot access the abilities of a second class until you have killed 300 XP worth of goblins!
3.0 had 0/0 Level multiclassing at first level as an optional rule in the DMG.

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
Has anyone created an oath of the Jedi of oath of the Sith? That could be pretty cool. I might have to brainstorm some ideas.

Remove ads