• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[art, hosted] DnD Iconics gallery! Today: Alexandra!

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Dalamar said:
I suggested that earlier but nobody took the hook. If somebody does want to put them up somewhere, I could save them with a bit better quality.

If you want, and if Klaus (Cludio Pozas) agrees, I can put it in a special directory of my site. I'd love to do it.

Please, answer (Dalamar and Klaus).
:)

Klaus

First Post
I'll be posting not only Dalamar's but also Doc Midnight's colored versions after GenCon (got them all saved here). :)

Dalamar

Adventurer
Ah, good to have them put somewhere. When I find the time, I'll save and send them to you with a bit better quality.

And on the same note, here's Regdar

Attachments

• regdar_wb.jpg
    regdar_wb.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 762

Dalamar

Adventurer
Well I spent more time on her than anybody else. Besides, it's easy to make a good looking colored version of a good looking pic.
And I'm learning more tricks as I go, so the end head pics are bound to be better than the front head ones.

Klaus

First Post
Thanks to all of you who made the Iconics Gallery such a hit! It's been a pleasure, and I'll be expanding the gallery as soon as I get back from GenCon. But there'll be no updates before August 22nd, so be patient!

Special thanks to Dalamar and Doc Midnight for sharing their skills!

And look me up at GenCon! Not only will I be selling original artwork (from Queen of Lies, Of Sound Mind, CC and more), but I'll be taking the Iconics on tour with me (and those of you at GenCon will be the first to see Hennet!!!)

Thanks again, and see ya when I get back!

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
I love both the B&W and colored versions! Great job, guys! Looking forward to more.

--The Sigil

Last edited:

Remove ads