• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Artist looking to do some fun sketches.

bobacus

First Post
Hey guys,
thanks for all your kind words while I got healthy. Im alot better now. I am working on all your ideas. I should have most of them on here by sunday. Till then here is a picture I did for bozidar as a comission:

elfsorccolor.jpg

Also to remind you all I still have plenty of time to do comissions. My rates again for you.

Character Illustration Rates

IRON LEVEL = FREE!
-Give a brief description of your character
-Pencil sketch only
-One character only
-no “Hard Copy”

BRASS LEVEL = $10
-Black and White ink
-Up to 2 characters
-Can be Just 2 characters or a “scene”
-no “Hard Copy”

COPPER LEVEL = $15
-Black and White ink
-One character only
-More control of sketch. (will receive proofs and you can make changes)
-no “Hard Copy”

BRONZE LEVEL =$15
-Pencil Only
-Up to 2-10 characters
-Create a “scene” or Group type shot
-Hard copy available (Must pay for shipping)

SILVER LEVEL = $10
-Full color
-Give a brief description of your character (or one previously sketched)
-One character only
-no “Hard Copy”

GOLD LEVEL = $30
-Full color
-Up to 2 characters
-Can be Just 2 characters or a “scene”
-no “Hard Copy”

PLATINUM LEVEL = $50
-Full color
-Up to 2-10 characters
-Create a “scene” or Group type shot
-Hard copy available (Must pay for shipping)

Payment:
I only take paypal. It may be possible to do a money order type thing. But this is difficult for me. I will take half the payment when you put in order. The other half when I am complete. I will also email you a “virtual receipt” for your order.

Time:
I will give you a estimated time when I will be done. It all depends on the subject matter. Sketches only take me 10 minutes or so. Coloring can take hours.

Email: shafe31672@yahoo.com

Examples of my work can be seen at:

http://www.bobacus.com

If you have any more questions, dont be afraid to ask.

Thankyou

Bobacus

bobacus

First Post
a little something to get you guys thru the weekend.

Hi all,

Just finished a stack of pics. Hope you like em all and have a great weekend. Will post more on monday or tuesday depending how busy I am. If you still dont see yours here. dont worry. I still have about half a dozen to do. Keep those ideas coming!

onto the show!!!!!!

Elrik Darkfury,

Well I drew the best wizard I could whip up for you. I hope you like it. ENjoy!

wizard2.jpg

Creamsteak,
I've been waiting for someone to request a warforged. I like the Eberron campaign alot. Hope you like him. ENJOY!

warforgecleric.jpg

Mokona,
This was a fun picture to draw. I hope you enjoy it!

stalker1.jpg

Presto,
I think this is your third guy you listed. I hope you like it. ENJOY!

dwarfcleric.jpg

Doomhawk,
I really like drawing him. I tried to get the staff the way you described it. I also took a few libeerties with him. (mainly hair and the bandages) ENJOY!

wizard3.jpg

Graywolf,
Cool character. I really like capturing him thinking. Alot of fun to draw. Enjoy!

thinking.jpg

Knightfall,
another great description deserves a great picture. I hope you like it. ENJOY!

wizard1.jpg

Presto2112

Explorer
Keep 'em coming, Bobacus! Monachre looks quite good, and there's very good use of the Holy Symbol peppered throughout the character. All the others' look great, too. I particularly like the one with all the potions and pouches.

Glad to see you back on your feet.

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Bobacus, you've gone beyond what I could have hoped for him. I'll show my appreciation after I can get my paypal account up and working. My players want a group drawing of their adventuring band. A bunch of Orcs and Goblins, You've done 2 already, so you have a start up.

GW

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
bobacus said:
Knightfall,
another great description deserves a great picture. I hope you like it. ENJOY!

Another great set of drawings, bobacus. Thanks for the rendition of Jason. It looks fantastic!

And I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. Take care. :)

Cheers!

KF72

Doomhawk

First Post
bobacus said:
Doomhawk,
I really like drawing him. I tried to get the staff the way you described it. I also took a few libeerties with him. (mainly hair and the bandages) ENJOY!
That's freaking awesome, Bobacus! The bandages turned out exactly the way I imagined them, and I love the hair.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Doomhawk said:
That's freaking awesome, Bobacus! The bandages turned out exactly the way I imagined them, and I love the hair.

Word. (Doomhawk is participating in the same game as me)

These should be awesome. Do you mind if we direct link to your wesite when we post the pictures in our Rogues Gallery? We will post a link to the frontpage of the site above and below the picture, so even though an RG gets very few views, it might send a couple people your way.

Edit: Like this.

Edit: Edit: I guess our official game commentary would be on this page.

Last edited:

Elrik_DarkFury

First Post
Hey!!!
Really great job!!
There are so many posts-requests,i never thought i would see my wizard here.
I really, really like it -specially the eyes and hair a well as the whole expression of his face.
Your job is worthy.
I wish you the best.
Thanx again. :)

Last edited:

Mokona

First Post
Hey Bobacus,

Your art here is very good. I can hardly believe you're doing such awesome "sketches" for free. To me your work seems perfectly finished and worth the reasonable prices you've proposed. I suggest everyone give you some paying work.

As soon as I can get the last two knuckleheads in my D&D group to provide character descriptions I will be sending you a downpayment and the scene I'd like at the bronze level. Luckily I'll see them at game Sunday night so I can pry a description out of their slow hands.

Here is one of the other characters that will appear in the group shot:

Tamera Bunny-Foot is half-elf and half-halfling.

She has long blonde hair, blue eyes and is 3 feet and 7-3/4 inches tall.

She is a Musketeer (in a Greyhawk-style world) and so she has a rapier, rifle, and rarely seen without her big hat. Her gloves probably have permanent powder stains from her musket. She dosn't mind standing out in a crowd so she would wear bright, slightly-outlandish clothing. Her favorite thing to do is to sit at the local pub listening and telling stories of great bravery and adventure.

Dwarves and Halflings invented gunpowder when arcane and divine magic disappeared for generations. Now magic-users and arising again to compete with the upstart technology of the short races.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads