• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Attention Iconic's !!!!!!!!( & friends)

Nebin

Explorer
As you all know Regdar has been given his notice by wotc, don't be fredding about the big guy he'll be alright I arranged him to be the official spokesman for Myers Rum.

But I'm afraid with the down turn in Wotcs profits there might be other layoffs soon, so as your Union President of Iconic Local 236 I hereby call a general strike till we have guarantees that they will be temperary ones and we won't be down-sized permenately.

So on Monday I want all of you in front of the Renton office with pickets and hot coffee till we get them.

That was the Bad news, now for the Good :D

She said YES !!!!!! After all the years I've been stalking I mean asking her my sweet Lidda has finally agreed to become Mrs. Neben Glitterstrike !!!

Jozan you'll officiate of course and Reggie will give his Lil Sis away, as for my best Man ole Kruskie I need your strong arm right now Buddy !! We'll need to this soon guys before my little Sweet Tater starts to "show", yep guys we got a little Iconic on the way :D.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Congrats Nebin! You and Lidda will produce fine, healthy offspring, I'm sure. Has she gotten over Morrus yet? He has a secret hobbit fancy; it must be the hairy toes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
EricNoah said:
Congrats Nebin! You and Lidda will produce fine, healthy offspring, I'm sure. Has she gotten over me yet? I have an unhealthy obsession with her... especially when she wears wool. Yowsa!

Keep us posted on the strike. I for one will support it in any way possible, such as having a sheep sleepathon and pajama party at my house. Anything for the cause!

"Unhealthy fixation" is an understatement!

Last edited:

Alhandra

First Post
Way to go, union 'boss'!

While we were down in the Vault, I thought little Lidda was levitating kinda strange.... sorta wobbling a bit off-center, but I didn't want to bring it up and all....

Does this mean Reggie's gonna be an uncle?

I can just imagine little Liddebin Glitterstrike coming up to Uncle Regdar for advice, and he sets the kid up with ale and whores for a learning experience...

Nebin

Explorer
Eric Sweet Tater is a Halfling not a Hobbit, they are 2e

Al she's positivally Glowing :D I do good work

Last edited:

Vadania

Explorer
Horacio said:
And your sons and daughter will be halfgnomes? gnomfings?
Or even worse, kenders?

The Order requires me to make the following statment.

"That's just wrong, in a totally unnatural shouldn't be allowed to happen sort of way. Kender = bad."

Personally, Congratulations, I wish you both the best.

Mialee

First Post
People, I beg of you, remain calm. He's telling stories again.

Remember Lidda's equipment list, when we first went into the Vault? What item is on that list that might hint that Nebin is fibbing?

Of course, that was quite a few months ago... In the downtime, I suppose anything can happen. My own relationship with Eric Roberts fell apart in that time.

I'd like to hear from Lidda on the subject. Only then will I believe this little gnomish chumslinger.

Regdar

First Post
Bah, not enough booze!

Bah Nebin not going to *hick* touch *hick* Regdar's sissy, going to brain Nebin, *hick*

Nebin

Explorer
Well Mialee lets get the Whole truth out there shall we ?

What Iconic Elf's job is secure because she's a certin WotC big Wigs "Special" friend ?

Who's not on the picket line this morning but in said bigwigs office "Lovenest" practicing naughty Cantrips ?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads