• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Attention Iconic's !!!!!!!!( & friends)

Krusk

First Post
Nebin said:
Jozan you'll officiate of course and Reggie will give his Lil Sis away, as for my best Man ole Kruskie I need your strong arm right now Buddy !! We'll need to this soon guys before my little Sweet Tater starts to "show", yep guys we got a little Iconic on the way :D.

Krusk walks in wearing a tuxedo with his hiar slicked back. With a puzzled look on his face, he frantically searches through his pockets...

Where wedding ring go?
Krusk can't find it anywhere.
Must be here somewhere...

Jack Haggerty

First Post
You know, Reggie, there are two openings in the Star Wars Iconic game right now...

If you show up on the set tomorrow morning, you can have your first paycheck by the end of the week. And think of all the merchandizing kickbacks...

An action figure, Reggie, you could be an action figure.

Originally written By Arani Korden:

You'd think I would have become suspicious after the scene where Sia-Lan and I had to wrestle underwater with a "giant snake."

Wait'll you see what Uncle George has planned for the next... *AHEM*... "encounter".

Last edited:

Deedlit

First Post
Though I am not Iconic, I would like to congratulate Lidda and Nebin on this. I would like to offer my condolences on the Iconic layoffs and hope that my adventure is not the cause.
And if your offspring are Kender, feel free to deport them to Lodoss. They will fit right in with the meadow sprites(Kender can't be any worse, can they), and find many interesting items to "borrow"(Imagines a kender using the Specter of Domination)

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Re: Bah, need more booze!

Regdar said:
*Hick* Star Wars Iconics huh.. How's the whores over there?

Jabba has a six-breasted dancer by the name of Yarna d'al Gargan. I think she'd be just your style Reggie...

gargan.jpg

Original artwork by Pablo Hidalgo

Jack hands Regdar a fresh bottle of whiskey...

Have another drink on me, Reggie... I think you'll need it.

Sia-Lan Wezz

First Post
"Ummm Jack, I think we need to talk about the new costume I just was issued in wardrobe... It's bad enough that my horrible hair cut is in my contract, but no one said anything about me wearing something that requires me to... shave!"

Sia-Lan's foot taps expectantly...

Last edited:

Mialee

First Post
What's your problem, Taloncomics? Want to get that wry smirk of yours webbed shut? Just watch it, pal, or I'll see that you get what Piratecat got for ignoring the Nemoren's Vault crew:

COLORSPRAY!

Attachments

• pccspray.jpg
    pccspray.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 280

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads