Aundair Raiders : Raid on Throneport

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Jael moves one crate and accidentily BUMPS Forge with it. "My apologies my friend. Would you help me with this crate? It's surprisingly heavy." He then shouts up to the deck. "And would someone wake Ghaunder up. I think he's taking a nap in the observation deck."

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I will do" Forge says, lifting the box. "Flesh is weak" he states and opened his mouth. If that was a smile, it was the creepiest you ever see. And the first from a warforged.

Jemal

Adventurer
Gillian glides circles around the ship, keeping an eye out for any returning bandits, but decides not to actively pursue them. (Spot+10)

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Jael takes a pause from the loading and looks at his old friends. This was just like in the old days. The Dead Men doing what they were told to without actually knowing what it was they were doing. "You know boys, this just reminded me of the time we were to haul that ship-full of alchemist-fire over the battlefield. And just like now we weren't even told what we were loading. If Sykes hadn't dropped that one crate and almost burned the whole ship we wouldn't have ever known what we were guarding. I'd still like to know which general thought it would be good idea to take all those flasks in one ship. I think I'm bit glad that Syke's not with us today. I wouldn't like another accident like that just to find we were again carrying something that could burn us to crisp." Jael had never before ranted so long. You could guess he was getting a bit nostalgic.

DrZombie

First Post
You steadily load the crates and move on to the tower. It's an old guardtower that has recently been refitted with a ramp for an airship. The door and portcullis look as if they've been recently renewed. The lower floor can be used as a stable/stowage area and is currently empty, the second and third floor are sleeping quarters, the fourth floor has a small kitchen and a few tables, and finally the open top floor has a ramp for the airship. There is a circular stone stair along the wall, and each floor can be closed off. There are arrow slits all around the tower that can be sealed.
Noteworthy items:
The two sleeping rooms contain neat, clean bunks and at the foot of each bed there's a surdy locker that can be locked. At each arrowslit there is a crossbow and a box with 30 quarrels.
The kitchen at the op floor has a tap that pours clean water. There is no reservoir that you can see.
Welcome to your new homes.

Autumn

First Post
Awoken by Forge, Ghaunder emerges a ways before they reach the tower, rubbing his head and looking a little sheepish. "I slept through our first taste of action?" He breaks into a grin. "Well, nobleborn officers, huh? What can you do with em?" The grin fades as he blanches rather. "Especially hungover ones..."

He seems a little recovered by the time they arrive. He gives the place a once over, noting all the defensive precautions with an approving eye. "Not too shabby," is his conclusion as he joins whoever else is pitching in with the unloading. "As quarters go... Aureon knows the Dead Men are used to worse."

Eryndur

Explorer
"Not bad at all, in fact," agrees Konnel, as he claims a bunk and deposits his worldly goods into the locker. "Let's see what this Gringsson has to say for himself."

ethandrew

First Post
A descending high-pitched whistle escapes Retief's lips as he looks over the tower, "It pays to save nobility, I've always said." Inspecting all the defensive measures set up, he looks through the arrowslits and curls his lip a little. "Looks like we've been outfitted to withstand a siege."

Mista Collins

First Post
ethandrew said:
A descending high-pitched whistle escapes Retief's lips as he looks over the tower, "It pays to save nobility, I've always said." Inspecting all the defensive measures set up, he looks through the arrowslits and curls his lip a little. "Looks like we've been outfitted to withstand a siege."

"And a siege is what we shall expect then," Devon says with a smile as he pats Retief on the back.

After placing what little stuff he has in one of the chests in the bunk room, he joins the others. "So, what do we know of this Master Gringsson?"

Remove ads