Aundair Raiders : Raid on Throneport

ethandrew

First Post
*NOTE* Remember, everyone gets +4 to their Initiative if they're on the 2nd floor of the tower with Retief.*NOTE*

Initiative check of 16. Retief will be staying on the 2nd floor for now, ready to fire with bow.

Autumn

First Post
Ghaunder rolls out of bed, grumbling but immediately alert. He makes for one of the arrowslits, taking up a crossbow. His first tactical thought is a dead end, and he curses himself for not preparing any Light spells. That could be a critical error, the way things look. Still, they'll have to make do. Hopefully somebody else will be able to provide a light source... or else they'll have to give up their first tactical advantage of the arrowslits and move to defend the entrance.

OOC: Initiative 1d20+4 = 21

Mista Collins

First Post
Devon appears to pause for a moment. A low hum can be heard emanating from him before it stops. He then moves to one of the arrow slits and communicates with his crystal telepathically. "Ask Jael what are we looking for?"

"Hey colonel pointy-ears! The mindfreak wants to know what it is he should be looking for." Is all the crystal says to Jael back in the airship.

OOC : Spending 1 power point to manifest Force Screen, adding +4 to his AC and then using his move action to get to an arrow slit. Initiative 1d20+2=10 (14... forgot to add the +4 from the aura).

[sblock=stats]Str 8 dex 14 con 10 int 16 wis 14 char 16
Fort +1 Ref +3 Will +7
AC 22 touch 13
Power Point Reserve: 32 31
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Init 6

"Six flying figures coming in from the forest" Jael says to the crystal. After waking Sarelo, Jael goes to the deck. "Any suggestions Gil?" He asks. "I don't like to fight in the dark so I'll start illuminating the enemies as soon as I get them in sight."

[Sblock=OOC]You didn't specify what kind of figures they were. Humanoids or beasts? Jael will relate these notes and their direction to the crystal also. On the deck he readies dancing lights to be cast on the first of those figures that comes in to view.[/sblock]

DrZombie

First Post
Round 1.

Jael notices six figures. Four are fully armored, one wears a chainmail, and one is unarmored. the ones without armor appear to be human. he hurries up to the deck.

Round 2.
Jael and Aaranth reach the deck of the ship. Jael notifies Gillian, but they don't see anyone.
Devon moved to the top floor and alerts Forge. They don't see anyone or anything.

Ghaunder and Retief move towards the arrow splits. They don't see anyone.
Konnel Kressid (autopilot) moves up to the upper floor of the tower

Sarello is still dreaming happy dreams in the pilot's quarter.

init:

no init Sarello
23 Aaranth
21 ghaunder
16 Retief
14 Devon
11 Gillian
10 Forge
9 Konnel
6 Jael

next round.
I am presuming the ship and the tower are lit with a few everburning torches.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Jael
"Aaranth. Go wake Sarelo. I'll make sure the others can see them as soon as I can." Jael says with a smile. He crouches behind the edge of the ship and holds a spell ready to be released.

OOC: Ready Dancing Lights to be cast near the first of the six to fly within sight. Here's rules of readying for referance.
[sblock=stats]Str 12 dex 16 con 12 int 14 wis 15 cha 12
Will +8 fort +5 ref +7
AC 20; flatfooted 17; touch 15[/sblock]

Remove ads