Aundair Raiders : Raid on Throneport

Autumn

First Post
Ghaunder AC 11 HP 34/34

Ghaunder mutters a quick blessing of the Host, eyes still peering into the darkness outside for any sign of a threat.

OOC: Cast Bless. +1 on attack rolls and saves vs. fear for 4 minutes. Not sure whether the 50' burst radius of the spell is blocked by walls... if not, those on the floor above might get the buff as well as Ghaunder and Retief.

[sblock=stats]
Str 14 dex 10 con 14 int 16 wis 16 char 8
Will +7 fort +8 refl +1
AC 11 touch 10
Bless 1/40 rnds[/sblock]

Last edited:

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Sarelo: Init 7; AC 14; HP 32

As Sarelo wakes up he mutters sleepily, "mmm...where's the turkey?...feasty?"

He shakes the sleep from his eyes, gets out of bed, grabs his belt off of it's peg on the wall, and picks up his shield from its stand. Without his armor on, the right ride of his body seems to be covered with a dragonmark.

"What's the trouble?"

Init: 7

Mista Collins

First Post
Voda Vosa said:
Forge says to Devon "Tell me, what enhancement do you wish, and I will imbue you with it"

"I am fine, Forge. Fortify yourself. I can't seem to see anyone though." Devon says simply as he looks out an arrow slit into the darkness. He then mentally communicates with his crystal.

Back on the ship, the red crystal moves with its spidery legs closer to Jael. "Devon says he is blind as a bat and can't see a darn thing out here. You sure you saw something? Where should he be looking?"

OOC : Assuming Devon was still able to manifest Force Screen, he will stay at the window and try and spot the danger Jael has warned about. If he wasn't able to manifest it, he will do so now and try and spot something out the window.

[sblock=stats]Str 8 dex 14 con 10 int 16 wis 14 char 16
Fort +1 Ref +3 Will +7
AC 22 touch 13
Power Point Reserve: 32 31
[/sblock]

ethandrew

First Post
Retief Mantayne AC 17 HP 38/38

"I can't see anything out there. We're under attack but we don't know where from or how many. I hate this." Retief spits out the arrow slit in frustration. Without moving his gaze away from his window, his voice echoes a curiosity in his mind, "Gaunder, didn't you say you put an alarm up? Why hasn't it gone off?"

[sblock=stats]Str 8 Dex 16 Con 13 Int 12 Wis 8 Cha 18
Fort 6 Reflex 5 Will 4
AC 17 Touch 13
+1 Human Bane Longbow +8 1d8 x3 100ft
Versus Humans w/in 30ft: +11 1d8+2d6+4 x3 30ft
Rapid Shot versus Humans w/in 30ft: +9/+9 1d8+2d6+4 x3 30ft
Auras:
-Minor: Motivate Dexterity
-Major: Steady Hand[/sblock]

DrZombie

First Post
Round 3

Aaranth wakes up Sarello. Forge imbues himself with a spell. Ghaunder casts Bless. Devon casts Force screen. The rest is looking but not seeing much.

init:
23 Aaranth
21 ghaunder
16 Retief
14 Devon
11 Gillian
10 Forge
9 Konnel
7 Sarello
6 Jael

OOC : Bless is for all allies in a 50' burst, but you only have line of sight on the allies in the room, so only they are affected if I'm not mistaken. The alarm was set on the entrance of the tower and hasn't been disturbed as far as you can tell.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
"Tell your master I'll light up the targets as soon as they come close enough" Jael says to the crystal that keeps walking in circles around him.

OOC: So how far away were the figures actually? I thought they were pretty close but it seems that the apparatus was more powerful than I thought :heh: .

Well anyway. Repeat the ready action.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Tell the others if they wish any imfusion, I will go down the tower" Forge says to Devon, and readies himself to go down the stairs.

DrZombie

First Post
Code:
..ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
01...................................................................................
02...................................................................................
03...................................................................................
04....................................................................................
05....................................................................................
06....................................................................................
07............................/..\.....................................................
08........................../......\...................................................
09......................../....BB...\.................................................
10....................../............\................................................
11..................../_______________\...............................................
12...................I....SS...........I............................................
13...................I.................I............................................
14......__...........I................ I............................................
15..../.... \______..I.................I...........................................
16...I.H.F..I........I.....HHH.........I............................................
17...I..K.D.I______..I.....HHH.........I.............................................
18....\ __ /.........I.....HHH.........I.............................................
19...................I.................I............................................
20.............XXXXXXX................XXXXXXX....................................
21...................I.................I.............................................
22...................I..gJ.............I.............................................
23...................I.................I.............................................
24...................I.................I.............................................
25...................I_SS______________I.............................................
26....................I................I..............................................
27.....................\............../................................................
28......................I.....BB....I...............................................
29.......................\_________/.................................................
30....................................................................................
31...................................................................................
32.....................................................................................
33.....................................................................................

H  hatch
BB Ballista
SS stairway
XXXXXXX : support beams for the elemental ring.

g Gillain
J Jael
D Devon
F Forge
K Konnel

the doors to the decks are located next to the stairway. The foredeck is one floor high, the aft deck two floors. The top floor of the aft deck contains the pilot's house and has large windows all around.

Last edited:

Remove ads