Aundair Raiders : Raid on Throneport

Mista Collins

First Post
Turning to Forge, Devon relays the message from Jael. "Once the targets come in range, Jael will light them up. I am going to head up to the ship. There is an alarm set on the bottom of this tower if they come that way. We need to protect the cargo."

And Devon heads off and makes his way to the ship.

DrZombie

First Post
Code:
..ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
01...................................................................................
02...................................................................................
03...................................................................................
04....................................................................................
05....................................................................................
06....................................................................................
07............................/..\.....................................................
08........................../......\...................................................
09......................../....BB...\.................................................
10....................../............\................................................
11..................../_______________\...............................................
12...................I....SS...........I............................................
13...................I.................I............................................
14......__...........I................ I............................................
15..../.... \______..I.................I...........................................
16...I.H....I.......FI.....HHH.........I............................................
17...I..K...I______..ID....HHH.........I.............................................
18....\ __ /.........I.....HHH.........I.............................................
19...................I.................I............................................
20.............XXXXXXX................XXXXXXX....................................
21...................I.................I.............................................
22...................I..gJ.............I.............................................
23...................I....A............I.............................................
24...................I.................I.............................................
25...................I_SS______________I.............................................
26....................I................I..............................................
27.....................\............../................................................
28......................I.....BB....I...............................................
29.......................\_________/.................................................
30....................................................................................
31...................................................................................
32.....................................................................................
33.....................................................................................

H  hatch
BB Ballista
SS stairway
XXXXXXX : support beams for the elemental ring.

g Gillain
J Jael
D Devon
F Forge
K Konnel

the doors to the decks are located next to the stairway. The foredeck is one floor high, the aft deck two floors. The top floor of the aft deck contains the pilot's house and has large windows all around.

init:
23 Aaranth
21 ghaunder
16 Retief
14 Devon
11 Gillian
10 Forge
9 Konnel
7 Sarello
6 Jael

Round 4.

Forge and Devon move towards the hatch
Aaranth moves back outside.

(OOC: things will start pretty soon :mad: )

Last edited:

Mista Collins

First Post
"What in the blazes is going on out here? What kind of threat are we looking at?"" Devon asks, his voice firm as he moves towards Jael. The man is known for his firm voice when dealing with colleagues, but if his voice is ever stern, questions seem more like demands.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Sarelo straps on his belt containing his sword and spell components. He then lifts his sword and walks to the nearest door, out onto the deck.

"What is it we're looking for?"

Autumn

First Post
Ghaunder

Ghaunder waits stoically, crossbow levelled and ready to fire as and when a threat becomes visible outside. If the intruders manage to get to the door without being seen then his ward will trip, so the only thing to do is wait for a target or an alarm.

OOC: Readying a shot. Attack bonus will be +4.

[sblock=stats]Str 14 dex 10 con 14 int 16 wis 16 char 8
Will +7 fort +8 refl +1
AC 11 touch 10
Bless 2/40 rnds[/sblock]

Remove ads