• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sialia

First Post
oh yah. no prob. I was mostly kidding.

Note: Get your requests in by tomorrow kiddies if you're still lurking and waiting. After tomorrow, no new requests. I gotta finish up the ones I got before class starts Monday.

I might take a last week or so to finish up outstandng items, but I don't want to start anything wholly new once classes begin.

Thanks!

Sialia

First Post
ok--rough draft--not ready to read at 64x64 yet.

Give me feedback.

Attachments

• ourobig.jpg
    ourobig.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 187

carpedavid

First Post
Oooh, very nice. I like both quite a lot. Obviously, since it was created on a light background, the cut-out version has a bit of aliasing, but that's no big deal.

Um, yeah, rock on. Those are great :)

Conaill

First Post
Very nice, Sialia. Let me see if we can do something about that border...

How about this:

Attachments

• myourobig.gif
    myourobig.gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:

Sialia

First Post
Nah, it was just sloppy cutting---I was rushing and it was a draft. I'm gonna do some other stuff to think before I shrinky dink it.

Here's a cleaned up version if you like . . .but wait a bit--I'm not all there yet.

[deleted--rushing too fast--badness. more better when slow--later . . .]

Last edited:

Malessa

First Post
Sialia, your awesome as always! I'm still a big fan of your work! Sorry I haven't been around of late to tell you as much. Draw on! :)

BSF

Explorer
Sialia,
I dig the sitting fox with the Lute. Initially, I wasn't too sure about it, but I thought I would give it a little bit and see if it grew on me, which it has! :)

Pretty groovy.

Though, I could see someone interpreting it as a cello or bass. Would it be possible to change the angle a little so it looks a bit more like a lute? It isn't a big deal, so if it is going to a big nuisance, don't worry about it.

As far as the colors go, the browns look good, but I just can't get past my blue bias! They all look great and I am actually thinking that maybe I will just shift between them periodically.

Anyways, thanks!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads