Macbeth

First Post
Okay, this is kind of off topic, so feel free to strike it down, but the gourp that I play with in BSF's game recently decided on a name and symbol. I've done a horrid version of the symbol in microsoft paint (I wish I had photoshop :( ), and I was wondering if you might play around with it either as part of my avatar, part of a new avatar, or part of a picture in whatever size you want.

The basic image attached below is the basic symbol, and each memeber of the group uses that symbol with some device specific to the character vertical in the center in front of that basic design as a personal device. I'm going to list some of the personal elements, in case they strike your fancy (these items would go where the red line is in the second picture):

A nagamaki (a oriental weapon like a very large sword, BSF describes it as a cross between a polearm and a sword) - For my Samurai
A feather - for our shaman
A fist - for the martial artist
Some kind of Crafting tool - for our skill master type guy
A bow and arrow - for our ranger
Something water related - for our cleric of a water god

Our party is know as the Seekers of Legend (a reference to the meta-plot BSF has going in the campaign). Color doesn't matter, you have a better eye for color then I do.

I know this is a bit of a bad request, so feel free to blow it off, I just realized how awesome it would be to have a very artistic, professional version. Do it whatever size you want, it doesn't have to be an avatar, but if it does come across at avatar size, I'm sure one of us will use it.

Attachments

• symbol.bmp
    206 KB · Views: 75
  • symbolanddevice.bmp
    173.9 KB · Views: 79

Temprus

First Post
Originally Posted by Sialia
Can you think of any way to make this a more interesting project? Is there something special about the dice for you--something that is special to you specifically and not to everyone who posts on these boards.

I mean, I'm especially fond of the gren d20 I luck-rubbed on Piratecat last spring, but to anyone else, it just looks like a d20.

Well, maybe have a raven holding the dice or something storm themed since Temprus means "Storm Lord".

Last edited:

Sialia

First Post
Ferret said:
When I heard the description for the Strom hammer, I though a cloud over the head and a single bolt arking down the hanle or having the cloud on the head.
More like this?

Attachments

• mjolnir.jpg
    mjolnir.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 123

Sialia

First Post
Temprus said:
Well, maybe have a raven holding the dice or something storm themed since Temprus means "Storm Lord".
Now that is a cool concept.

But it's funny how these things work out. The raven came out great, right away, but I can't get it to "read" at avatar size. On the other hand, the dice that I drew to go with it though are cool. So for the time being, here's the 3d6 you orginally asked for. I like them and I think they are full of storm and ill portents, etc. I'm not sure why--it's still just 3d6, but now I feel like they are an interesting 3d6.

If I can figure out the raven, I'll do another later.

Attachments

• 3d6.jpg
    3d6.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 113
  • 3d6bronze.jpg
    3d6bronze.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

Sialia

First Post
For those that are curious about the raven, here it is. I like it full size, but at 64x64, no one could tell what it is.

Actually, I think it's more of a vulture.

Attachments

• raven.jpg
    raven.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 48

Sialia

First Post
It looks good on you Krug.

But I realized there's one thing I want to tweak, now that I see it in place. I'll see if I can get to it over the weekend.

Sialia

First Post
It would be very easy to change the colors on this one, but since we didn't talk about colors before, I more or less stuck with the ones from your original avatar. Let me know if you'd rather have blue or gold or purple or just grayscale or whatever. Oh, what they hey--here is is in metallics too, just for fun.

Attachments

• crusaderx1.jpg
    crusaderx1.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 92
  • crusaderx2.jpg
    crusaderx2.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Remove ads