Smoke and Mirrors

First Post
Thanks siala! I loved the first one... ended up using it as my avatar on exalted compendium. The only thing pressing about mutt is the hair is a dirty blonde red mix. All in all feel free! Thanks again!

Sialia

First Post
Smoke--I've got a cool idea for this, but it'd be easier to implement if I had a higher resolution version of the sketch to work from. Can you give it to me at about 200x200 pixels, give or take?

This should be good. Smoke AND mirrors.

madriel

First Post
I'd love an avatar, Sialia. I'm a bit stumped for an idea at the moment.

The official symbol for Madriel (Goddess of healing, mercy and redemption) is a winged sunburst bisected by a spear. I think I'd prefer something more...unique.

Sialia

First Post
Re: Re: Who wants an Avatar?

Knightfall1972 said:

Ok, I'm game.

The concept - a knight's helm fallen to the ground - it should appear cracked, worn and tarnished.

The colors - black and red with some white.

Cheers!

KF72

ok--so I took some liberties with this. Cracks were hard to get across legibly at that size--I needed a bigger . . . um . . . detail to work with. Hope you don't mind.

Attachments

• knightfall.jpg
    knightfall.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:

Sialia

First Post
madriel said:
I'd love an avatar, Sialia. I'm a bit stumped for an idea at the moment.

The official symbol for Madriel (Goddess of healing, mercy and redemption) is a winged sunburst bisected by a spear. I think I'd prefer something more...unique.

Give me a little soemthing more to work with . . . a vsriation on the above theme? something completely different?

Sialia

First Post
Just foolin' around w/ S&M. This is about as far as I can go without a higher resolution version of the sketch-- it's just too pixelated for me to get much clarity. Two versions, one w/ smoke, one w/just mirrors . .

Can I just say by the way that I love the sketch of Mutt and that if I didn't already have a couple of good shots of my character Dylrath, I would completely want to lift this for him? The look in his eyes is priceless--and as soon as I combine that mop of hair and grin with mirrors, I can't help thinking about my favorite boy . . .

Attachments

• smokenmirrors.jpg
    smokenmirrors.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:

Sialia

First Post
no smoke. trying to match the enworld background so it would look like the angled mirror was popping out of the page . . .

Attachments

• smokenmirrors2.jpg
    smokenmirrors2.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 294

madriel

First Post
Sialia said:

Give me a little soemthing more to work with . . . a vsriation on the above theme? something completely different?

A variation on that theme is fine by me, Sialia. The blackout's screwed up my schedule so badly, I haven't had much time to think about it.

Sialia

First Post
Ok, I cannot cannot get this to read well at a small size, but I do love it so at the large size, i just gotta post it before I crumple it up and start over. You should see it in red-- maybe I'll post that version too. I know they're supposed to be indigo, but the red is . . . special.

Attachments

• boz.jpg
    boz.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:

Remove ads