Awakening of the Nymerians. - The preparation

DrZombie

First Post
Rayex said:
The tors however are probably the race where divine magic is most common. There are somewhere between ten and fifteen tribes of Tors roaming the plains. Each tribe have one "shaman" and one "shaman apprentice". I guess it would suit you to be an apprentice.
Yes, I was thinking of something like that. I'm thinking of being on a "vision quest", roaming around looking for , well, something. ( a wooden box with many legs as a new totem creature :D )

DrZombie

First Post
I've read most of the backgrounds, very nice. Just one thing though. I don't wanna be an anal-retentive arguer, but zack, albino's can't bronze, not even a little bit. They just get sunburn and , after a while, skincancer. Trust me on this one.

Rayex

First Post
DrZombie said:
Have posted the background in the RG, see if I need to change anything.

I like it. I'll write you into the story shortly. Most likely you will meet up with Laharl, and together you'll hopefully join the rest later if thats OK for both of you!

Zack2216

First Post
Sounds cool to me. Oi, it's been really slow lately.

edit: reply to Dr. Zombie: I was psionically blessed so that it wouldn't be a problem. It just resulted in a slight tanning and a darkening of the eyes. That's how I made sense of the transformation. And now, Larhal gains no mechanical benefits or defects, just asthetic ones if people are weirded out by albinos.

Last edited:

Rayex

First Post
Dear Players: After the last couple of weeks events, I've decided to put this game on Hold for now. The last months have drained me, and I simply dont have the energy for it these days. This is not The End, it is simply a breake untill things here are better. This might take weeks, perhaps months, but that'll just have to be. Also, this was my first serious atempt at any DM'ing, and now I realize that I need to prepare this world and game more before continuing. I hope you all will be with me when I am ready to continue where we left off, and I apologize for the slow responses the last weeks.

Ghostknight

First Post
Take your time. Those of us still here when you resume will have a better game of it when you do. Remeber this is mant to be FUN, not an odious task you do because you think you have to!

Remove ads