• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Azyra] The Blue Fish Tavern

rwelle

First Post
[sblock=Introductions]Lets go ahead and get some names out there too;) That way we don't have to use short person 1-3.

Sounds great BB! We'll go ahead with these three characters and then you can grab the next group if you want? Can just keep rotating responsibility like that until someone else starts DMing too. Sound good? Let me know if you need any info for your adventure. [/sblock]

[sblock=Battlebiscuit]When you roll either use the enworld dice or go to invisibilecastle.com and roll there and post a link to it. That way it shows what you actually rolled, I'll take it this time though;)

Bezim gains himself a few pieces of lint, a few threads, one silver, and a disappointed scowl from Tor.[/sblock]

The tall man smiles broadly at Bezim. "Well my small friend, I have an opportunity for riches and fame if you are interested. I can't tell you all that much in public but if you choose to accept I'm willing to offer one hundred gold for each adventurer."

Nathanw88

First Post
"My bad my name is Wayrick. That is understandable I will keep them tucked away, I run across a lot of people who think lowly of my type." then turning to the human at the door I reply, "Sounds good let us go somewhere we can talk more openly, Well once u have found enough people who are interested of course."

battlebiscuit

First Post
"And mine's Bezim. Bezim Fundroot! Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'd be happy to join in on the discussion, especially at that price! Hehe!"

[sblock=DM]http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2787929/ ... so like that? I put the note for what the roll is in the notes part. this method groovy?[/sblock]

Stanimal

First Post
The gnome smiles at Bezim "Bastgare Duinien nice to make you're acquaintance. as for the crest" he stands up and after a minute of fiddling with his pack he places the shield face up on the table in front of him. "It's actually the crest of my liege. He taught me everything I know about fighting." Looking over at the newcomer he say's "Sign me up for this adventure of yours, as long as there's gold to be had and work to be done I'm your gnome. Would I have time for a quick supper before we get down to business? I'm afraid I'm quite famished."

[SBLOCK=Dm] I was thinking for my background i would be from a mixed dwarf and gnome city led by a dwarf who adopted me as a young child and raised me as his own eventually he taught me to fight and now im sort of a free roaming knight in his service does that sound good?[/SBLOCK]

rwelle

First Post
[sblock=Stanimal]That kind of a background works, check out the Eastsheer page on the wiki. Only thing with that kind of a background is that knights and lieges aren't commonplace in this time or culture. But they are known of, in history and in stories. If you go with the knight background you'll kind of be a Don Quixote of the gnomes.[/sblock]

[sblock=Battlebiscuit]That'll do! You can use the enworld roller also which might be easier since you don't have to link it. You can use the link here to post links in html rather than full URL. i.e., Invisible Castle[/sblock]

"Barkeep... Tor I believe right?" The dark haired man doesn't wait for a response as he continues. "We'll need a private room for our discussion, the usual rate and the usual room? Oh and a few tidbits would be great for my small companion here."

Tor nods in response, busy in discussion with a trio of guardsmen. He gestures to a barmaid and she leads the group into a Back Room.

drahciir

First Post
The door opens and in walks a tall, fairly strong wood elf, moving with a catlike grace even for an elf. he has a longbow strapped on his back, but has no visible melee weapon. he closes the door, and shakes some water off him.

He goes to find a table in a corner setting his back and weapon down, he then sits, down waving a barmaid over, when she comes over he asks her what todays special is.

Last edited:

rwelle

First Post
[sblock=Drahciir]Go ahead and do your own conversation with the barmaid. Tor, the barkeep is usually controlled by someone else but you can carry on a conversation with the barmaids to add flavor[/sblock]

drahciir

First Post
The barmaid says, "We have some lamb leg if you would like that?"

Drahcir responds, "Sounds delicious. Throw a salad and some water in and we will call it good."

The barmaid disappears into the kitchen, returning a short while later with the food and drink. Drahcir thanks her as he begins eating

Last edited:

rwelle

First Post
[sblock=Drahciir]With PBP you talk about yourself in the third person. Make sense? So here is your post reformatted.

The barmaid says, "We have some lamb leg if you would like that?"

Drahcir responds, "Sounds delicious. Throw a salad and some water in and we will call it good."

The barmaid disappears into the kitchen, returning a short while later with the food and drink. Drahcir thanks her as he begins eating.

Gold is taken by the innskeeper, lightgreen should fit your character well;)[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads