D&D Movie/TV Baldur’s Gate 3 will earn more than 10 years of films, says Hasbro

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Okay they just got $500,000,000 plus the $500,000,000 they got for selling the music part, and say $500,000,000 each for peppa pig and pjmasks, and maybe even a billion to retain their part of the ownership of Transformers, Gem, GI Joe, D&D, Ouji Board, etc..., movies as well, that still leaves a loss of a Billion dollars.
I don't see more recent numbers, but I have zero reason to believe that this has declined based on my experience as a parent: Pepa Pig is billion dollars a year franchise in terms of merchandise and all...which Hasbro now owns. Pepa Pig merch probably made the whole purchase of eOne and sale of the film studio side a hugely profitable move for Hasbro.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
I don't see more recent numbers, but I have zero reason to believe that this has declined based on my experience as a parent: Pepa Pig is billion dollars a year franchise in terms of merchandise and all...which Hasbro now owns. Pepa Pig merch probably made the whole purchase of eOne and sale of the film studio side a hugely profitable move for Hasbro.

Peppa, Transformers and Magic are there current big three.
GI Joe, D&D and a couple others are also in the franchise brands portfolio with the expectation that at least two hit the billion mark by 2027

D&D franchise will be roughly 300+ million this year

Remove ads