D&D 5E Baldur's Gate III - *LIVE* Panel From Hell II

Scribe

Legend
Well when you dramatically demand your refund for EA, it doesn't appear to some like providing feedback is your purpose.

When feedback is ignored and they double down on making the game a joke, yes, I feel that warrants a refund.

Considering Steam denies based on total time played, instead I've looked at the various ways you can mod the game files to improve it, and well, nobody likes throwing $80 away on a terrible game.

When feedback is ignored and they double down on making the game a joke, yes, I feel that warrants a refund.

Considering Steam denies based on total time played, instead I've looked at the various ways you can mod the game files to improve it, and well, nobody likes throwing $80 away on a terrible game.
OK, we get it man. You hate the game. Judging from your rants about it in this thread you probably came into it wanting to hate it.

Scribe

Legend
OK, we get it man. You hate the game. Judging from your rants about it in this thread you probably came into it wanting to hate it.
You sure make some leaps. Hopefully you dont have a party behind you in BG3, they get stuck a lot, and jump back and forth. :D

If you want to see rants, there are far more than what is present here, which is...nothing? No rant at all. The movement system sucks. They (larian) actually bemoan needing to even pretend to implement 5e rules. They (the CEO) complained about Spell Levels even being a thing.

Like...I'm not ragging on the game. I want it to succeed. Its the CEO of the company that doesnt even like what they are doing seemingly.

My refund was denied, so I'm learning to mod all the crap they are stuffing into the game, out. Does that sound like something one would do if they wanted to hate it going in???

Feel free to stop responding at any time.

You sure make some leaps. Hopefully you dont have a party behind you in BG3, they get stuck a lot, and jump back and forth. :D
I have more than 70 hours into the early access and have not experienced that a single time, so, whatever dude.

If you want to see rants, there are far more than what is present here, which is...nothing? No rant at all. The movement system sucks. They (larian) actually bemoan needing to even pretend to implement 5e rules. They (the CEO) complained about Spell Levels even being a thing.
Realizing there are certain things about 5e rules that do not translate well to a computer game setting for some people suddenly equals "bemoaning needing to even pretend to implement 5e rules"?

That's quite an imagination you've got there.

Scribe

Legend
I have more than 70 hours into the early access and have not experienced that a single time, so, whatever dude.

Realizing there are certain things about 5e rules that do not translate well to a computer game setting for some people suddenly equals "bemoaning needing to even pretend to implement 5e rules"?

That's quite an imagination you've got there.

Yeah, Spell Levels are TOUGH.

glances at BG1 and 2 from 20+ years ago....

Are we going to pretend Solasta doesnt exist? You can like the game. I dont even care. The movement system sucks, thats all I said, and you've responded multiple times telling me I'm wrong.

It sucks. Thats it.

CapnZapp

Legend
Fudged or loaded dice are the path to a lower difficulty level
Why would you think anyone would enjoy playing on easier difficulty if all that means you roll more 20's than 1's...?

Enemies with lower stats is the path to a lower difficulty level. A GM can't easily apply, say, "use stats at 75%" but for a computer it's trivial.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
You're stuck with the idea that combat is the only thing that matters
Why would you think anyone would enjoy playing on easier difficulty if all that means you roll more 20's than 1's...?

Enemies with lower stats is the path to a lower difficulty level. A GM can't easily apply, say, "use stats at 75%" but for a computer it's trivial.

Remove ads