D&D 5E Baldur's Gate III - *LIVE* Panel From Hell II

CapnZapp

Legend
I'd also suggest Larian should allow you to toggle what loaded dice affects. Like if you want it to affect ability checks but not attack rolls or saving throws, for example.
Huh?

Isn't this limited to specifically the skill checks that unlock special finds?

If you want loaded attack rolls (for instance), why not simply play the game on a lower difficulty setting?

Combat never locks you out of content except when you die of course, so lowering the difficulty sorts that out for you. It's the out-of-combat rolls that can lock you out of game content, so in my opinion, there only needs to be a simple check box: "auto-succeed on every ooc roll".

Scribe

Legend
Huh?

Isn't this limited to specifically the skill checks that unlock special finds?

If you want loaded attack rolls (for instance), why not simply play the game on a lower difficulty setting?

Combat never locks you out of content except when you die of course, so lowering the difficulty sorts that out for you. It's the out-of-combat rolls that can lock you out of game content, so in my opinion, there only needs to be a simple check box: "auto-succeed on every ooc roll".

It may be for everything, I dont know that it was clear.

jgsugden

Legend
I've clearly played it far to much, to ever be swarmed in the gnoll ruins.

Besides, path finding is not the end all of movement.

If you all have played BG3 and enjoy the movement controls, great.

I absolutely feel it's worse than BG 1 2, and pretty much any other RPG I can think of, in regards to movement.
If you paid for the prelease version, and don't like it, you were warned.

If you don't like it, don't play it.

Saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over is not good for anyone.

Scribe

Legend
If you paid for the prelease version, and don't like it, you were warned.

If you don't like it, don't play it.

Saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over is not good for anyone.
OK thanks. I've certainly not heard 'if you don't like the EA don't play'

Silly me to think the purpose is to provide feedback.

OK thanks. I've certainly not heard 'if you don't like the EA don't play'

Silly me to think the purpose is to provide feedback.
Well when you dramatically demand your refund for EA, it doesn't appear to some like providing feedback is your purpose.

Last edited:

Remove ads