D&D 5E Baldur's Gate III - *LIVE* Panel From Hell II

jgsugden

Legend
OK thanks. I've certainly not heard 'if you don't like the EA don't play'

Silly me to think the purpose is to provide feedback.
Dude. Seriously. You realize that is absolutely not what you are doing. (That was not a question).

This ranting is not feedback. This isn't even a forum where feedback is collected. Nothing you say here will impact the game. Ever. In any way.
If you paid for a prerelease game and you do not like it - you lost your gamble.

If you don't like it - play something else. You like Solasta? Go play Solasta. If you want a true D&D game - go play D&D!

I expect the final release of this game will be much better than what we have now. I expect that I'll quite enjoy it, and will play it through a few times.

However, I do not expect I'll like every decision they make in the rules. I do not expect that my entire party will always do exactly what I want them to do. I do not expect that I'll like every little bit of the story, either. So, to me, that sounds like a very true D&D experience.

Scribe

Legend
This ranting is not feedback. This isn't even a forum where feedback is collected. Nothing you say here will impact the game. Ever. In any way.
If you paid for a prerelease game and you do not like it - you lost your gamble.

People are providing feedback on the Larian forum. The issue is this panel didnt address any of the major points that have been brought up...

I will assume you are there, reading, participating, and aware of all this?

I'm not ranting here, or providing feedback here so...have a good weekend.

Scribe

Legend
lol.

Rest assured, this isnt ranting.

Page 1: Some one liners and responses to others.
Page 2: 1 Long post, a few responses at the top.
Page 3: Responses to others.
Page 4: Negative.

So if you want to call 1 of the posts on page 2 a rant, feel free.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
You are repeating yourself though; frequently. Like I get that you don't like the game, don't think the game will be good, don't like Larian, etc. And I also get that the reason you're repeating yourself so much is that people keep calling you out, and you feel the need to defend yourself.

Consider, especially if you have nothing new to add, that you don't always need to have the last word

Scribe

Legend
Consider, especially if you have nothing new to add, that you don't always need to have the last word

Very true!

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
It's worth noting that the patch where they plan on implementing this host of fixes/feedback hasn't even dropped yet :rolleyes:

Remove ads