• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Behind the Curtain - OOC (full)

Rybaer

First Post
Just wanted to make a general apology for slow posting lately. The last few spare minutes I had for posting wasn't even enough to update everyone.

A couple weeks ago I had my move back from California to Texas. Now I'm working in a new position that involves a lot more of my time and also has a nasty tendency to include some evening teleconferences. Frankly, I miss my old night shift that gave me 3-4 day weekends...at least with respect to the time I had for messageboarding.

In short, I really want to keep this up and running. Just understand that posting will be even slower than usual while I try to organize my new schedule. Hopefully I'll have time to update all around by this weekend.

Thanks for bearing with me.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rybaer,

Congrats on the new job (I guess :uhoh: ;) :) ). Hang in there and we'll be around when things settle down.

Keia

Radiant

First Post
Rybaer said:
Just wanted to make a general apology for slow posting lately. The last few spare minutes I had for posting wasn't even enough to update everyone.

A couple weeks ago I had my move back from California to Texas. Now I'm working in a new position that involves a lot more of my time and also has a nasty tendency to include some evening teleconferences. Frankly, I miss my old night shift that gave me 3-4 day weekends...at least with respect to the time I had for messageboarding.

In short, I really want to keep this up and running. Just understand that posting will be even slower than usual while I try to organize my new schedule. Hopefully I'll have time to update all around by this weekend.

Thanks for bearing with me.

don't worry, I think this is the oldest game I play in and even then it doesn't pop up for a while I just asume it will be back later. And yeah congrats to your job =)

Rybaer

First Post
If it's okay with everyone, I think I'm going to skip all rolling/rules for the remainder of this "chapter" in an effort to speed things up a little bit. It was only intended to be a bit of an interlude to develop some backstory and plotlines, and being able to make posts when I don't have access to the rule book should speed up my post frequency a bit. Then, with the next chapter, we can discuss porting over to 2nd edition and such.

That said, I'll try to have posts up in the next day or so.

Rybaer

First Post
Well, I finally picked up the 2nd edition book at the local game store this weekend...after my Amazon order continued to not get sent. I haven't had much time to flip through it yet, but it looks nice. We should still have plenty of time to work out the new rev's of the characters.

Mimic - I know you said you probably wouldn't get the book. While I'm playing around with the new rules, I'll work up a faithful version of Granite and run it by ya.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads