• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Behind the Curtain - OOC (full)

Rybaer

First Post
Mimic said:
Any ETA on when the game will start? Not trying to be pushy, just curious.

Probably later this week. I'm currently out of state and will be returning home tomorrow. Give me a day or two after that.

(And I'm just as eager to get started on it... :) )

Velmont

First Post
I'm in a big rush to finish my diploma, and it will end the 19, so I really don't mind if you take your time :)

Now, need some sleep :(

Rybaer

First Post
Okay, last chance to add to or elaborate upon your characters/backstory. After this, I assume all creative liberties. :) (For example, I'm already writing dialogue for Dr. Faturius' manager...)

I'm working on the first posts now. I'll try to hold out until I have at least something for all the characters.

Radiant

First Post
Rybaer said:
Okay, last chance to add to or elaborate upon your characters/backstory. After this, I assume all creative liberties. :) (For example, I'm already writing dialogue for Dr. Faturius' manager...)

I'm working on the first posts now. I'll try to hold out until I have at least something for all the characters.

nah that would mean more writing and currently I am caught in the terrible situation of being both lazy and busy. Not a nice combination that
:(

Rybaer

First Post
Game is live! Go check it out.

I'm starting most of you is low-key situations...good opportunity for dialogue and to start feeling out the characters. Will get the plot moving along shortly after that, though everything in the beginning should be at least somewhat relevant.

Rybaer

First Post
Well, things seem to be off to a good start. I like the feel that each character is developing nicely.

I'm trying to take four very different characters and bring you into a group by a somewhat "natural" sequence of events and happenstance...as opposed to a gimmicky recruitment by some greater power. To pull this off, I will need just a little bit of help from y'all. In particular - Mimic and Velmont, I'm going to need you two to help play your characters into the story. You'll see what I mean in short order, but story-wise it'll be a little tougher to pull your characters into the bigger plotline.

Keia - for Maggie, I'm just making it up as we go. Between the two of us, we can infer what your relationship professionally and personally is like and how it developed.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads