• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Behind the Curtain - OOC (full)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I added the flaw and a couple of skills, spell stunts, and the wealth feat. I wasn't certain if you were using it, but I figured based on his background that he was wealthy and I should take something to illlustrate that. I also thought about a headquarters - but I'll hold off for the moment on that one (wait until people are gathered first).

Radiant

First Post
Jorgi Vadislav

"Suretherearepeoplesmarterthanme.Buthey'reallugly."

Jorgi grew up in wealthy Russian family and had a rather protected youth. He was able to visit one of the best universities and his incredible talent for machines made passing the courses in applied computer science a piece of cake. But then his family fell on hard times, the buisnsesses they had owned shares of crumbled in the unstable economic environment of Russia and suddenly Jorgi found himself without money. At first he kept himself afloat with small jobs but once he had to come up with the money for his next semester that didn't cut it anymore. He still doesn't know how they knew who he was but he got an offer for some illigal hacking stuff. It wasn't hard for him so he went for it. The assigments got more dangerous, more illegal and better paid with time and for Jorgi it was a rush to see how good he really was. Plus his money problems had vanished like a bad dream. This went on for six month but as expected it didn't turn out well. His last asignment was to find out the identity of another hacker who continued to cause damage for his emloyers. He succeeded but then he did he found at that she was one of his online contacts and second a rather good looking girl only one year younger than him. She still has no idea that he knows who she really is today but he decided that he can't tell the mafia who she is. Of course they where not too happy with his failure but by the time they arrived to ask him a few questions he had allready vanished and all data about him had been deleted. Jorgi's powers had awakened a few weeks earlier and with them he was able to move around like a ghost, creating false indentities on the run.
He got cornered by a mafia killer shortly before his flight to america. The man barely survived and now his former bosses know that Jorgi's full powers are far more dangerous than they ever imagined.

Currently he lives in a small riverside apartment and tries to build up some kind of steady income. He can just get any money he needs from automats on banks but somehow he doesn't like to live from it.

Personality:
Jorgi is small wiry and allways looks like a cornered mouse. He appears nervous most of the time, is allways hyperactive and speals anoyingly fast. To most he appears as if permanently hooked to a battery but they have no idea how right they are.
He allways prefers to run instead of fight and his behavior just screams coward. That's far from the truth however, in fact Jorgi fears almost nothing since he found out about his powers. Then calling on his powers he wields enough power to fly through the fire of assault rifles and blast walls with a thought but he thinks violence is the most primitive way to solve a problem so he tries to stay away from it, even at the cost of appearing to be a coward.
Despite his former work he is a good guy with his heart at the right place but he tends to forget that his actions have consequences, especialy then he feels challenged by a task.

Actor: Don't know the guys name but Jorgie looks a lot like Harper in the Andromeda series.

Rybaer

First Post
Radiant - backstory looks good. It fits quite well with where I'd planned to initially drop you into the story.

(Reporting from my secret bunker somewhere in the vicinity of Detroit. See my commitment to this game...I even travel across the country just to scout locations! ;) )

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads