D&D General Best on screen adaptations of Wuxia D&D multiclassed Bard/Monks and Western Prohibition-Era Gangster Plot Themes

Best on-screen adaptation of Wuxia D&D multiclassed Bard/Monks & Western Prohibition-Era Gangster Pl

• #1 Killers, aka "The Harpists," Kung Fu Hustle

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Yuen Qui, aka "The Landlady," Kung Fu Hustle

Votes: 7 87.5%

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Similar to the barbarian and bard polls. This time, Wuxia-themed D&D multiclassed Bard/Monks that combine elements of Hong Kong Action-style films with western, Prohibition-era "gangster" themes. Which adaptations do you feel from the poll work best to exemplify this build? On screen only, no literary references.

(Hat tip to @Sacrosanct . Mimicry is the highest form of praise, you know.)

(It's a parody poll. -500 internets to anyone who takes this seriously.)

Jacob Lewis

Ye Olde GM
SID100366.jpg

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Fair points, all. These are some excellent on-screen adaptations of Wuxia Bard/Monks. But the poll is not just about the Wuxia Bard/Monks. It's about Wuxia Bard/Monks using Western, Prohibition-era Gangster plot themes.

Blast, I'm taking this too seriously. -500 internets to me, hoisted by my own petard.

Longspeak

Adventurer
I voted for the harpists. I just LOVED their routine, and their awesome music. I bought the soundtrack, but every time I listen to it I need to find a new place to live.

Remove ads