• Wonder Woman

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Hulk

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Some other choice, you oddball!

Votes: 32 39.5%

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Spiderman is the only true hero on the list, the others are all moody, flawed individuals that lucked out by getting powers.

Spiderman gets powers as an angsty nerd and revels in it, his powers become a joy tempered by his good heart and drive towards great responsibility

my favourite comic character was Moores Swamp Thing, but he isnt a superhero either - and eventually he became a god

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
My fave/best varies over time. Iron Man and Batman have both held that position. So have Green Lantern, Dr. Strange, Wildfire, Adam Warlock, Martian Manhunter, Magnus Robot Fighter, and many more.

Last edited:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Define "best". For that matter, define "superhero". ;)

I've always loved Spawn and The Darkness, although "superhero" in both cases may be a stretch.

Oh, and Darkwing Duck. Because a duck superhero.

Asisreo

Patron Badass
Red, white and blue loses a lot of it's appeal outside the USA. Bit cheesy.
I have a confession: I watched all of Winter Soldier twice and I can't remember anything from that movie still. I remember more from my one time watching the Avatar movie with James Cameron than I remember Winter Soldier.

Zardnaar

Legend
I have a confession: I watched all of Winter Soldier twice and I can't remember anything from that movie still. I remember more from my one time watching the Avatar movie with James Cameron than I remember Winter Soldier.

I didn't get that one. Boring.

I barely watched the MCU until I had Disney+ briefly.

Best ones were first Guardians of the Galaxy, Black Panther, one of the Thor movies, first Ironman and the first avengers.

Xaelvaen

Stuck in the 90s
I have a confession as well; I watched the original X-men movies, the first Avengers movie, the first Iron Man Movie, and Black Panther. With great exception to the the very first X-men movie, and the latter movie (BP), I can't stand MCU movies as a whole (though the Deadpool movies made me laugh, if that counts for anything at all). I'll stick to comics / graphic novels.

Remove ads