• Wonder Woman

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Hulk

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Some other choice, you oddball!

Votes: 32 39.5%

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
His rogues' gallery is by far the best in comic-books.

It's iconic, but is that because of exposure in many different shows and movies? I think the X-Men's rogues gallery competes very well - Hellfire Club members, Brotherhood of Evil Mutants (2 varieties), Magneto, Proteus, Black Tom and Juggernaut, Arcade, Shi'ar Imperial Guard - some pretty awesome stuff.

Khelon Testudo

Cleric of Stronmaus
I ticked "Spider-Man". But really, we have an embarrassment of riches in the 21st century. I loved both Daredevil and Jessica Jones on TV. Captain America in Winter Soldier and Civil War. Will Smith's Hancock. And so on...

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
There are worse things. Did I mention the whole ... attractive part? I mean, in all the multiverse, with all the Earths, it's funny how all them have drop-dead gorgeous people everywhere and every location on every earth strangely resembles Vancouver.

Well, Vancouver is a very attractive place.

pming

Legend
Hiya!

"Other"
DOOMGUY

Not "regular comics"...I'm talking DOOMGUY, from the video game series DOOM. A guy who was a marine, just doing his thing, keeping to himself, reading, tinkering with stuff in the 'garage', playing electric guitar, playing video games, armature photography, and taking care of Daisy (Daisy is...was...his pet rabbit). Then, one day at work, just chilling at his post...BoOM!! Demon invasion and zombies from Hell. So...he grabs his shotgun and gets to work. Finishes off the Spider Mastermind and uses the hell-gate-portal to return home....only to find his beloved home destroyed, and the severed head of Daisy on a stick. He absolutely LOOSES IT! Demons took everything from him. He was just a guy, minding his own business and enjoying his meager life. But noooo....demons from hell had to come and screw it all up. Then they made the fatal mistake of killing Daisy!
Well, how's the last 24 years been working out for ya, Demons from Hell? ;)

The DOOM Marine. Ultimate hero. Kinda like John Wick, but in stead of a dog, it was a bunny. And, as much as I love John Wick...DOOMGUY did it first and best! :)

PS: Yeah, I know they kinda sorta 'reworked' his history in DOOM Eternal (the whole Sentinels and Makyr thing...), but I like to reinterpret it to be more of a twisted 'time-shifting-alternate-dimension-overlap'; He is 'just a dude from earth', but he did so much damage to Hell, and was exposed to so many dimensional energies and such that he sort of got 'overlapped' with other versions of himself from other timelines. I just think a guy taking it to Hell because they killed his pet bunny rabbit is INFINITELY more relatable than some 'super-serum-soldire-created-by-aliens'...so I'm going with my version. :)

^_^

Paul L. Ming

Remove ads