• Wonder Woman

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Hulk

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Some other choice, you oddball!

Votes: 32 39.5%

Ryujin

Legend
Well, in the Arrowverse (RIP Salmon Ladder), it is defined as being someone incredibly attractive, who also happens to inhabit a world of diverse and attractive people with diverse genders and sexualities.

There are worse things. Did I mention the whole ... attractive part? I mean, in all the multiverse, with all the Earths, it's funny how all them have drop-dead gorgeous people everywhere and every location on every earth strangely resembles Vancouver.

Well not ALL. Some look like Montreal and the the base of the Vought Enterprises building, in "The Boys", looks shockingly like a certain concert venue in Toronto ;)

But yes, entire comic worlds seem like the entire populace has easy access to Brazilian plastic surgery professionals.

Janx

Hero
I went with Spiderman.

Most of the other people on the list are privileged and can make being a superhero a lifestyle choice.

Spiderman got bit, and had to decide every day that he should stop that robbery instead of what he wanted to be doing.

Mercurius

Legend
I'm offended by your lack of mutants.

But my actual choice is: The Silver Surfer. All-silver body, the Power Cosmic, Herald of Galactus, riding through space on a surf-board...you just can't beat all of that. He's radd.

Other favorites: Moon Knight (crazy Batman with occult powers and possession), Jean Grey/Phoenix/Dark Phoenix (comics-version, at least), Magneto (anti-hero).

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
His rogues' gallery is by far the best in comic-books.

Are Clock King, Zebra-man, Crazy Quilt, Killer Moth, The Mime, King Tut, Calendar Man, Mr. Polka Dot, Kite Man, and Condiment King a bug or a feature? (For a rogue's gallery that is, obviously a feature in the Lego Batman movie).

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
I went with Spiderman.

Most of the other people on the list are privileged and can make being a superhero a lifestyle choice.

Spiderman got bit, and had to decide every day that he should stop that robbery instead of what he wanted to be doing.
I mean, yeah, this is accurate, but that's not why you should vote Spider-Man. You should vote Spider-Man because he's the best.

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
From the list, I chose Spidey. He'd hit several definitions of "best" for me. As a bit of an odd runner up, if "best" meant "I liked the most when a kid" and you stayed Marvel, then #2 was The Ever-lovin' Blue-Eyed Thing. At least as a kid, long before the MCU got it's delightful hooks into me.

On DC side, I'm more of a traditionalist.
11143088_895259470546093_6548138414023244641_n.jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases