• Greyhawk

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • More Forgotten Realms

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • Mike Mearls popping out of a box

Votes: 23 23.2%

thundershot

Adventurer
What do I WANT? Spelljammer. But it ain’t gonna happen.

Followed by Dark Sun. Again, not likely.

Planescape is certainly possible given the new adventure, but...

I think it’ll just be another Forgotten Realms thing. Hope I’m wrong!

lkj

Hero
At this point I have really no idea what they're going to announce. But I am going to guess that the reveal will be centered around that puzzle box.

Yeah I know. It's obvious. But I wanted to make some kind of guess.

:cool:

AD

aco175

Legend
I hope it is not something more marginal like Balder's Gate minis to tie-in or limited edition cover for something. I would like something a bit exciting that I will want to buy over some stuff I can use and may be ok to run.

GarrettKP

Explorer
I think I figured it out. There’s a puzzle box at the event that has a surprise inside. I bet the surprise is the last product announcement. And the puzzle box has Mazes all over it. So despite my original Eberron guess, I’m going Planescape.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I think I figured it out. There’s a puzzle box at the event that has a surprise inside. I bet the surprise is the last product announcement. And the puzzle box has Mazes all over it. So despite my original Eberron guess, I’m going Planescape.

NewbieDM on Twitter is saying there was more Spelljammer scuttlebutt at the event, in terms of teases of the ships: I'm currently thinking Planescape, with info on Spelljammer vehicles.

Remove ads