Beyond the Rerisen Tower(DM Iron Sky, Judge: renau1g)

Yishim's protection is pierced by the worms, but he still moves to a location where he has a clear shot at the creatures. Another fireball erupts, immolating both Hungerers and dropping the dead near Kaz.

His new orb flashes with golden light, and as Yishim shouts Release Him!, the hungerer is pushed back, releasing Kaz. Kaz, get out of there! The mushrooms are seeking blood.

Yishim reaches deep into his arcane powers, and unleashes a giant fireball at the dead and worms. Both are charred and fall into dust, never to rise again.
[sblock=Actions]
Take 3 (5 - 3 THP) from Aura
Move: F22
Standard: Enlarged Scorching Burst on I15. Hits both Hungerers and drops RRD6 (Rolls, causing 10 Damage.

Free: Orb of Insurmountable Force - Push Hungerer 2 to H15, breaking the grab.

AP: Scorching Burst on D17, crits both Worm4 and RRD3. Worm4, RRD3 (1d20+10=30, 1d20+10=29) Remember my boon gives me a broader range on undead.

Minor: Dungeonneering (1d20+9=21) success.[/sblock]
[sblock=Yishim Stat Block]Yishim- Male Human Wizard 5
Passive Perception: 14, Passive Insight: 17
AC:19, Fort:14, Reflex:19, Will:18, Resist 10 Force -- Speed:6
HP:34/37, Bloodied:18, Surge Value:9, Surges left:6/6
Initiative +6
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers: Scorching Burst, Phantom Bolt, Shield, Heroic Effort, Grasping Shadows, Maze of Mirrors, Orb of Deception, Orb of Insurmountable Force, Phantom Chasm, Visions of Avarice, Brooch of Shielding
Other: Deathwalker's Boon, Resplendent Gloves[/sblock]

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Are we getting a new AP next encounter? If so I'll burn one and take out a couple minions.

GM: Not only are you getting one after this fight, everyone who hasn't already spent an AP this fight still has 2 APs (you got one at the end of the skill challenge). Also 5 - 3 = 2, not 3 :p

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
GM: doesn't grab because elves are tastier than dwarves; less gristle, much leaner meat.
OOC: As someone who has a character with near-defender defense, I resent that statement! Plus everyone knows dwarf meat has more marbling! ;)

Thanks for the healing by the way Dekana!

Watch out for those mushrooms party-sans! Kaz says, barley making his words understood are he fells the huge giant next to him.

[sblock=actions]
Minor: Nature check success.
Standard:Overwhelming Strike Hungerer: 22 vs AC (damage reroll, again) 20 damage,should be dead, If so, Kaz will shift to H17.
Move: Shift to G17 if it is dead.

Save Succeeded.
[sblock=stat block]
Kaz Male Elf Avenger 5,
Initiative: +5, Passive Perception: 24, Passive Insight: 17, Senses: Low Light
AC:21, Fort:16, Reflex:17, Will:19
HP: 27/52, Bloodied:26, Surge Value:13, Surges left:9/9
Action Points: 1
Basic Attack Battlecrazed Executioner's Axe+1, +7 vs AC, 1d12+3 damage (+1d12 on crit, 19-20 threat against undead, +1d6 when bloodied, reroll 1&2 damage)

Powers:
Bond of Pursuit
Overwhelming Strike

Angelic Alacrity
Oath of Enmity
Abjure Undead/Divine Guidance
Sequestering Strike
Avenger's Resolve
Second Wind
Elven Accuracy

Amulet of Life +1
Aspect of Might
Strength of Many
Battlecrazed Executioner's Axe +1

Conditions:
Non-elf allys within 5 square get +1 to perception.

If oath target moves away willingly, +6 damage to next attack. (Censure of Pursuit)

Can shift through difficult terrain (wild step)

+2 to Defense, +1d6 damage if bloodied (equipment)
[/sblock][/sblock]
[sblock=Immediate Interrupt]
If Kaz is damaged by monster other than oath target:
Avenger's Resolve: 5 Resist EONT.
[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
As Kaz rips his axe free, the thing topples over and hits the ground in a billow of dust. Dozens of the worms crawl from its rotting body like rats from a sinking ship and move towards the avenger...

GM: Kaz "killed" it. When it "dies" Worms 8 forms at H17. They have 156hp (it was at 1 hp when Kaz dropped it).

Last edited:

Mewness

First Post
Another "SQUAWK!" takes care of the walking dead and worms near Kaz--the elf himself barely escaping the blast in time. Scarmiglione eyes the mushrooms nervously, not knowing what to make of them.

[sblock=actions]Start in H20 (thanks to Voice of Battle) so Toeto did save me some damage there.

Standard: blazing starfall centered on H17. I think this is missing all allies. Vs Reflex, targets rerisen 6 (I16), worm 6 (I18), worm 8 (H17). 1d20+10=19 1d20+10=22 1d20+10=28 1d4+12=13 dunno why I rolled damage for that. Three hits, all destroyed by radiant damage.

Zone centered on H17 does 2 fire to any enemy that leaves it before EONT.

Move: to I20.

Minor: Nature 1d20+2=22. Wow, 3rd 20 in this fight.[/sblock]
[sblock=MiniKenku]Scarmiglione Male Kenku Rogue|Sorcerer 5
Initiative: +6, Passive Perception: 17, Passive Insight: 12, Senses: Low-light vision
AC:20, Fort:15, Reflex:19, Will:18; Resist 5 psychic
HP:39/44, Bloodied:22, Surge Value:11, Surges left:7/7
Action Points: 1
Blazing Starfall
Sly Flourish

Wave of Light
Low Slash
Sneak In the Attack
Songmaster’s Boon (item)
Second Wind

Blinding Barrage
Thunder Leap
Shadowdance Armor (item)
Lucky Charm (item)

Phase of the Sun: At the start of my turn, each enemy adjacent to me takes 2 fire and radiant damage; resist 5 cold
Phase of the Moon: Bonus to AC equal to number of conscious adjacent enemies; resist 5 psychic
Phase of the Stars: Whenever an enemy's attack misses me, I can teleport 2 as a free action; resist 5 radiant

First Time Bloodied: Change immediately to next phase.

Conditions: phase of the moon

Full sheet: Scarmiglione[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: Sorry to be absent over the last couple days. Valentine's day is a big deal in our family, which left no time for pbp. I will post in this spot tonight (albeit late at night USEST). No time right now. Gotta go to work.

Remove ads