"Birds of a Feather"

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"Thanks, Mister," squeaks the soft voice of Amicus Brief. "I thought I could be of more use here. What are you watching for? Maybe I can help."

His eyes are steady. He believes he will be of use. "There's no wildlife. That's not natural," he offers.

Radaceus

Adventurer
Aes seemingly ignores the question, and watches the gnome flit off toward the tree line with a mild amusement, more curiosity. An awkward pause later, she indicates the old hunter with a flick of her snout " He said the forest has a will of it's own," the dragonborn side eyes Ramiel briefly, "I overheard a 'she' also mentioned but that detail was not elaborated on."

"No, not natural at all..." the seasoned Hunter replies.
"Listen... if you want to help." He gives a quick glance to the rather motley crew thats gathering.
"Then Just stay clear of the Forest for now."
He keeps checking the Forest every other word it seems before he mutters to himself "Gaston should have a plan."

Over at Evi the Old Hunter keeps looking at his petrified buddy trying to look for support.
"Like i said... Forest, Life of its own... Fey Stuff."

OOC: @Skarsgard the Old Hunter is lying through his teeth and knows damn Well what might be happening (poor sucker rolled a 2)

tglassy

Adventurer
"Fey stuff," Kert said as he sauntered up, horns prominently sticking out of his red hued skin. "I had me some fey stuff just last week. She was a pretty little thing, too." He bowed to the group. "Name's Kert. The she hulk beside me is Aes. We're looking for something to keep the boredom away. We were hoping you all had something to do."

Skarsgard

Explorer
Evi looks at the old hunter intently, "I think you know more than you are letting on."

He shrugs, "Would you be more comfortable talking to one of the others?" [roll0]

"I'd be more comfortable inside, away from the forest." the Old hunter replies as he elbows his friend and they both start walking towards the Tavern.
"I bid you a good day."

OOC: @Mike291 im going out on a limb here and guess that you meant the Seasoned hunter thats talking with Amicus?
correct me if im wrong

the Seasoned hunter turns toward Ramiel, then points up into the Guardtower. "Gaston is our Leader, he's the strongest hunter we have in the village and is the only one that can navigate the forest like its the back of his hand." you can hear a sense of deep respect and admiration in his voice. he then turns his attention back to the forest.
"either way, until he comes with a plan, you lot stay away from the edge."

Mike291

Explorer
Ooc correct.

At this point Ramiel would suggest the party move to the tower and attempt to locate Gaston and try to clean information from him.

Remove ads