• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BLEB1: Beer Run (stonegod - Designated Driver)

Someone

Adventurer
Moggthegob said:
Mardigan, finally connecting the dots gets a very angry look on his face "DAMMIT! They got away. This is unacceptable. If only we werent already on contract to help out Brews. What were they even after? Sir, did this lighgtning rail have nay particularly valuable things on board. Did the men who jumped out of the lightning rail steal anything?"

"Well, you have to pay through your nose to travel a mile on this thing, so I suppose they assumd everyone on board was filthy rich" says Tam. "I don't see anything extraordinary on it, except the willingness to have an entire House on your heels"

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: to move on a bit...

The noble comes up to the 'Engine' and introduces himself as Valnor ir'Dargen. "Their boss seemed to think I'd have a lot of money here, but he knew I could get it at the next stop. I think that's why those two took my jewelry, hoping to pass off as me. I'll have to pass the word around to watch for impostors. You have my gratitude, and if you can spare some time at the next stop, I'd like to offer you some kind of reward."

OOC: Let me know what you want, if you want to stop for long, if you do what you want to do while you're there, and anything else, and I'll get XP awards togeather soon.

Patlin

Explorer
Rio wants to make sure the group doesn't miss their train, though he's not averse to receiving a reward if that can be managed.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Oh, don't worry, It's still my train, but our next stop is where I can grab the cash," says Valnor ir'Dargen. "It just might take me a few hours without the ring."

Patlin

Explorer
Reassured that this meeting won't interfere with their current contract, Rio suggests to the others that they should accept Lord ir'Dargen's invitation.

Moggthegob

First Post
Mardigan is a bit wary " Not to be a stickler but I think we should head strait to the auction....Somebody needs to make sure brews gets his magical beer! I mean I am all for tracking down people who messed around with a House Orien operation, but I do not want to miss our opportunity. Brews would be quite upset with us if we did!

Wik

First Post
Khoros follows Fritz, and nods at Fritz's suggestion. He doesn't really contribute much, preferring to stay quiet.

Remove ads