• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BLEB1: Beer Run (stonegod - Designated Driver)

Bront

The man with the probe
Neither ID has him as a member of the house. One is a Valandar Moonbrow, and the other, Arovan Var'Dial. He is very well dressed.

"Guard his sorry ass, and do anything else he asked. Said I'd likely not have to kill anyone, and certaintly not anyone innocent, and he was payin' well."

ajanders

Explorer
Bront said:
Neither ID has him as a member of the house. One is a Valandar Moonbrow, and the other, Arovan Var'Dial. He is very well dressed.

"Guard his sorry ass, and do anything else he asked. Said I'd likely not have to kill anyone, and certaintly not anyone innocent, and he was payin' well."

Kenn makes no outward reply.

$%#@%$#@%$#@!!! This might be embarrassing.

He pins his hopes on the fact that the elf has two sets of ID papers, which Kenn has never yet found on the presence of an honest man. Elf. Whatever...

IamTheTest

First Post
Fritz remains standing on the outskirts of the party trying to take in the situation. Realizing that youth rarely has anything to contribute he remains quiet.

ooc: I am very much still in this game, I'm just not sure how the young wizard would react in this situation.

Patlin

Explorer
Bront said:
Rio manages to bring the driver to consiousness as the train begins to glide to a halt. Indeed, since you're on a rail, you are not off course.

ooc: I figured you would mention it if we were no longer on the rails, as that would likely be catastrophic. ;)

Rio asks the driver what happened. He wants to find out who attacked the driver, and he also wants the driver up and about in case the train needs to be put in motion again. If a small army of Brigands is waiting for the train to come to a halt, for example...

Bront

The man with the probe
Mardigan can't find any signs of anyone else.

"A bunch of guys turned on us. They tied me up and theatened to kill me if I stoped the train. Then 2 guys came in and knocked me out" Replies the conductor.

Bront

The man with the probe
IamTheTest said:
Fritz remains standing on the outskirts of the party trying to take in the situation. Realizing that youth rarely has anything to contribute he remains quiet.

ooc: I am very much still in this game, I'm just not sure how the young wizard would react in this situation.
OOC: No problem, you've mostly been waiting on me. FYI, I'll be on a trip on Friday, and might not be back till next thursday. I'll be around, but not sure how much time I'll have.

Patlin

Explorer
Bront said:
"A bunch of guys turned on us. They tied me up and theatened to kill me if I stoped the train. Then 2 guys came in and knocked me out" Replies the conductor.

"They didn't want you to stop the train? Was there a stop scheduled?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads