• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BLEB1: Beer Run (stonegod - Designated Driver)

Moggthegob

First Post
Mardigan cops a wide smile. Cyran tobacco you say> Mmm. With my dipomatic assignment to the Riedrans, its been years since i last had some good Cyran tobacco.

ajanders

Explorer
"It's an excellent way to kill time while we watch our backtrail." explains Kenn.
"There are also a number of codes that rely on the card sequences -- always useful to know."

He grabs a seat where he can see the ticket office and orders coffee.
"First Class passengers usually get boarded first, steerage last -- so we should be able to see any other groups of adventurers boarding.
Make sure your gear is strapped tight -- we may have to jump for the last car."

He shuffles idly.
"We're probably looking for a group of people who will look either like adventurers or soldiers. If we don't see a group like that boarding, I'm just a nervous old man. If we see a lot of groups like that boarding, there may be a number of people who take their beer far to seriously."

Moggthegob

First Post
Mardigan laughs heartily

Well this is Karrnath!! That'll do. Then again, we're a group of armed people, the two of us professionally trained guards. But that's neither here nor there. Let's play.

Drowned Hero

First Post
Khuther Qbyer Dwarf Sorcerer

IamTheTest said:
Fritz seems preoccupied by the question. He replies, Uh...I went to school for it a little while. But then I left and came to Sharn. He then changes the subject, When do you think we'll get there?

Khuther lifts a eyebrow at the obvious change of conversation 'we will get there in time...' 'you in any special hurry?'

GM Only: [sblock]Khuther is suspicious of the very young elf. In his way of thinking no one not reached maturity of his race has anything to do in company of adults. Khuter has been suspicious of the wizard along the way, making his sudden shift in conversation not less suspicious.
Sense Motive +4 if you allow it.
[/sblock]

Wik

First Post
Khoros lays a hand on Fritz' shoulder. "Exciting, yes. But also terrifying and not much fun. Sit back, and enjoy the ride, pup."

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Doubly sorry. I keep on appologizing for delays. I would like to think that will be the last one, but I'll probably have to put things on hold in March at some point to. I'd like to try to trudge along slowly, as a slow adventure is better than a dead one. I promise a real update by the end of this week.

Drowned Hero said:

Khuther lifts a eyebrow at the obvious change of conversation 'we will get there in time...' 'you in any special hurry?'

GM Only: [sblock]Khuther is suspicious of the very young elf. In his way of thinking no one not reached maturity of his race has anything to do in company of adults. Khuter has been suspicious of the wizard along the way, making his sudden shift in conversation not less suspicious.
Sense Motive +4 if you allow it.
[/sblock]
[sblock=DH]Fritz is a 12 year old human. But you're still welcome to make the sense motive check, and tell him and me the result. I'll let you two work that out for the most part.[/sblock]

Remove ads