Blizzard at Revel's End (OOC) Temporary Hiatus

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I've only got Burton & Py'Cott's Red Ghost done. Sorry about that. I really bit off a bit much with the size of this combat, and I'm trying to put the stuff with the NPCs (that my son and I are running, one round at a time) together with what the PCs are doing, without anyone tripping over each other. It's not easy! Between that and the request that I update the map, I've decided to stop being 'lazy' and to put everyone in the combat onto the map, which is just crowded now. (And is taking forever). I'll keep updating soon! Promise.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Sorry folks, I've been swamped with work this week (when it rains it pours) - though at least it's in a good way! For those of you who may be into comics (I've probably mentioned that I've owned a comic and game store for 27 years) I've bought no less than seven comic collections this week (frequency of collections is not something I control - I don't go looking for them, but I buy them when they come in to the store).

Hey, I bought and sold an Avengers #1 (among other high-end books) so it's a good thing!

It's just a lot of work. So, I promise I will catch up ASAP. Hang in there.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I tell you, I am sick of sorting comics today. I never thought I'd say it. I'm sure I'll be back to loving it in a week or two, but I am tired to the bone right now. Still more to do, too.

Remove ads