• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Book of Many Things overview.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
This from dndbeyond? If so.....do you get the deck as a table or anything? Do you get the 80 page book about the deck, or just the main overall book? thanks,

This from dndbeyond? If so.....do you get the deck as a table or anything? Do you get the 80 page book about the deck, or just the main overall book? thanks,
We get the deck as a rollable table, but no digital cards no the 80 page book about cards. Those will be with the physical version

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I mean, it's entertainment spending. If it entertains, seems worth it to me. This particular book seems to have an ameliorate risk of getting something out if it, with the variety on offer.
I really like using it for journeys.....and yes, it is entertainment and I am 99% likely to have an in person group soon.....(before the deck is released alas).

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Last edited:

pukunui

Legend
I have every intention of getting it, but family members have indicated that they would like to give it to me as a gift. Since the physical product has been delayed till the new year, it will most likely be a birthday gift, while means I'll have to wait till late March. I suppose I could just buy the digital version on DDB in the meantime ...

That has been the case since the wereravens in Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft. I guess we have not gotten any new lycanthropes until now?
The loup garou as well. I fully expect the MM lycanthropes to get the same treatment in the 2024 book.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads